2 Bedroom Residence at Madeline Hotel & Residences
6 guests · 2 bedrooms · 2.5 baths
The Madeline Hotel takes all the stress and planning out of your ski vacation with its direct access to four of Mountain Villages gondolas, and the many attractions of the resort’s base. With the Chondola Gondola right outside, you’ll be on the slopes every morning with ease. Upstairs, you’ll have two luxurious bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms. And, there’s a sofa bed for kids or extra guests, making The Madeline perfect for families, or couples retreat.
Returning home each day from the slopes to a roaring fire, cozy couch, and majestic views couldn’t be more fitting. The Madeline makes use of iconic chalet features like warm wood tones and granite while maintaining a more modern contemporary feel throughout. Designer furniture and high-end electronics decorate the living room. In the kitchen, you’ll love the functional workspace and stainless steel appliances. At dinner, there’s formal dining with seating for four and extra space at the breakfast bar.
While you’re enjoying your stay at The Madeline, you’ll have shared access to their lounges, spa, fitness center, kids club, and restaurants. You should also check out their year-round Sky Terrace, an outdoor lounge with a pool, hot tubs, fire pits, and sundeck. Back in the suite, you’ll have Wi-Fi, television, air conditioning, and a balcony with an incredible mountain view.
If you’re feeling like a night out, Mountain Village has lots to offer. The Black Iron Kitchen is a great spot for dinner and drinks, just what the doctor ordered after a long day on the slopes. After dinner, there’s an ice skating rink at the center of town, or you could catch a new release at the local cinema. For even more options, Telluride is just seven miles from Mountain Village. There, you’ll find plenty of dining options, nightlife, and a wide range of boutique and retail shopping.
Business license number: 006096
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 4
- Television (cable)
- Gas fireplace
- Sofa bed
- Air conditioning
- Valet parking
SHARED ACCESS TO MADELINE HOTEL AMENITIES
- Sky Terrace outdoor pool, hot tubs, fire pits and sundeck (open year round)
- Black Iron Kitchen & Bar
- M Lounge dining and lounge space
- Kids Club
- Fitness Studio and Salon
STAFF & SERVICES
- 24/7 maintenance
- Slopeside, Full-Service Ski Valet
- In-Room bath bar and bath barista
- Pre-Arrival and turndown Services
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfers
- In-Residence dining
- Poolside Food & Beverage Service
Points of Interest
- Located in the Mountain Village Core
- 0.2 miles to Telluride Golf Course
- 7.5 miles to Downtown Telluride
- 7.8 miles to Bear Creek Trail
- 10.8 miles to Alta lakes & Ghost town
- Direct access to ski slope at Chondola Gondola
- 3 minute walk to Free Gondola
- 3 minute walk to Free Intercept Gondola
- 3 minute walk to Village Express
- 7.5 miles to Telluride Gondola Station
- 6.5 miles to Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
- 68.1 miles to Montrose Regional Airport (MRJ)
- 382 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 4 people
+ 4 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.