10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Siena House is located on the historic Tenuta La Fratta organically farmed estate, the property has a superb vantage point and views out across a hunting reserve as far as the hills of Trequanda to the South and and on the North as far as the Apenines. Seven hill top villages can be seen from the garden including Montepulciano, Lucignano, Cortona and Sinalunga.
The dream home restoration project of a Wall Street Trader and an Artist, Siena House is a very different place to stay in Tuscany. Well located, the choice of this strategic location is the end result of a 10 year search in the whole region. Space & light were the priority, but also authenticity; preserving all of the real Tuscan details inside and maintaining the outside as it was to leave the property with the feel that it had not been touched. Following 5 years of planning & restoration work, 5 suites – within 7,000 square feet of interior space were created.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Pienza: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Smart TV with Netlfix and full internet access, DVD Player, Walk-in closet, Safe
- Bedroom 2 - Siena: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Smart TV with Netlfix and full internet access, DVD Player, Safe
- Bedroom 3 - Cortona: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television, DVD Player, Lounge area, Walk-in closet, Safe
- Bedroom 4 - Florence: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Smart TV with Netlfix and full internet access, DVD Player, Safe
- Bedroom 5 - Montepulciano Suite: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Lounging area, Smart TV with Netlfix and full internet access, DVD Player, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Home Theatre
- Sound system
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Heated floors
- Swimming Pool - Salt Water
- Summer kitchen
- Alfresco dining
- Gated property
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily Housekeeping
- Welcome glass of Brunello
- Gourmet Breakfast
- Wash & line dry laundry service
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Additional housekeeping
- Activities and excursions
- Pool heating (to be paid in cash upon departure)
- Additional bedding available upon request
Points of Interest
- 3.7 km to Torrita di Siena
- 4.1 km to Montepulciano
- 9 km to Trequanda
- 13.6 km to Montefollonico
- 20.1 km to Pienza
- 20.1 km to Siena
- 31.6 km to Corotona
- 37.8 km to to Montalcino
- 46.7 km to Arezzo
- 134 km to Florence Airport, Peretola (FLR)
- 78.4 km to Umbria International Airport (PEG)
- 246 km to Fiumicino – Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
Torrita di Siena, Italy
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.