8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Tucked away in a canyon, Gloaming Estate can be a private hideaway, an entertainer’s dream or a base from which to explore Los Angeles. Set in a quiet Beverly Hills neighborhood, this newly remodeled vacation rental commands views of the landscape but is just a short drive from shopping, dining, attractions and several beaches.
Soak in the California sun from an expansive terrace with multiple sitting areas, serve dinner fresh from the barbecue to friends and family, and linger until the stars come out by the al-fresco fireplace. Inside, enjoy the villa’s many high-tech amenities. Put your feet up and enjoy cable TV or connect to your favorite streaming service on the Smart TVs. High speed WiFi lets you connect to the outside world as needed. Multiple climate control zones makes it easy to keep everyone comfortable with easily adjustable air conditioning and heating in each zone. A fully equipped laundry room is conveniently accessible off the kitchen.
Gloaming Estate’s living areas are accentuated by stunning canyon views and ample natural light provided by the wall of glass doors opening onto the terrace. Relax on the mid-century-inspired sofas and chairs in the seating area and enjoy the switch operated fireplace or TV. Host intimate meals in the small dining area with seating for 4, entertain friends and family in the formal dining area with seating for 8, or relax with the family at the breakfast bar in the expansive, fully equipped kitchen.
This luxury property has five bedrooms at your disposal, including 2 master suites. The second floor master suite is your private sanctuary with a king bed, switch operated fireplace, SmartTV, seating area, desk, walk-in closet, glass doors opening onto a large balcony with seating areas to enjoy the canyon views, and an en-suite bathroom with large soaking tub, steam shower, and dual vanity. The first floor master suite has a queen bed, SmartTV, large walk-in closet, and an en-suite bathroom with spa bathtub, spacious glass shower, and dual vanity. There are 2 additional guest bedrooms on the first floor joined by a Jack and Jill bathroom. The first guest bedroom has a queen bed and the second has 2 queen beds. The third guest bedroom is on the second floor with a full size bed, sofa bed, private balcony with seating, and en-suite half bath
Tucked away on a quiet, private residential street, Gloaming Estate is perfectly located to make the most of your visit to LA, just a short drive to the city’s top attractions. The famed boutiques of Rodeo Drive, world class galleries such as the Getty Center, entertainment and dining experiences at The Grove, and the glitz and glamor of Holleywood are yours to explore. For a thrilling day out with the family or for a grown-up play day visit a local theme park, including Universal Studios, Disneyland, or Knott’s Berry Farm.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with steam shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Fireplace, Television, Desk, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom with Bedroom 4, Shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, Jack & Jill bathroom with Bedroom 3, Shower/bathtub combo, Desk
- Additional Bedding: Queen size bed, Sofa bed, Shared access to half bathroom downstairs, Private balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Smart Televisions (cable)
- Central air conditioning & heating
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hot tub - heating included
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor fireplace
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Baby crib ($120)
Points of Interest
- 3.9 miles to Rodeo Drive
- 6.4 miles to Universal Studios
- 6.5 miles to The Grove
- 7.1 miles to Hollywood Bowl
- 7.4 miles to Hollywood
- 8.1 miles to The Getty Center
- 11.4 miles to Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- 12.4 miles to Wilson & Harding Golf Course
- 12.7 miles to Venice Canals
- 13.8 miles to Griffith Observatory
- 14.8 miles to Topanga State Park
- 42.8 miles to Disneyland
- 12.0 miles to Santa Monica Beach & Pier
- 12.7 miles to Venice Beach
- 22.5 miles to Malibu Pier
- 10.1 miles to Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
- 11.6 miles to Van Nuys Airport (VNY)
- 14.8 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 4 more
Beverly Hills, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.