14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 7.5 baths
Very few vacation rentals list their zip code as an attractive feature, but so very few of them reside in the coveted 90210. Robmar Mansion is an extremely luxurious Mediterranean style villa, worthy of its iconic location in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles. This prestigious seven-bedroom features an incredible terrace, elegant interior, and an unbeatable location, just minutes from so many of Los Angeles' world-class attractions. Ideal for a family reunion or vacation with friends, Robmar Mansion, is the perfect home base for your exciting Beverly Hills vacation.
Combining the breezy-bohemian influence of the Mediterranean with classic Hollywood style gives Robmar Mansion's elegant interior a unique, rejuvenating twist. From the grand foyer to the main living room, you'll love the open-concept design, high-end furniture, and ornate detailing throughout. In a setting this extravagant and spacious, it's easy to host a lavish dinner soiree. In the kitchen, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a bright, functional atmosphere will inspire your inner chef. And, downstairs, the media lounge is the perfect escape for a low-key evening, complete with cozy furniture and a popcorn machine.
With seven en-suite bedrooms, formal and alfresco dining, spacious living/lounge areas, and plenty of high tech gadgets, it's easy to keep the whole group comfortable and entertained. Inside, there's a media room, wet bar, pool table, satellite television, and Wi-Fi. On the terrace, you'll love the rocky swimming pool/hot tub combination, outdoor lounge furniture, and the basketball court.
If you're looking for variety, there's no better city than Los Angeles. From the high-end fashion houses on Rodeo Drive to the sandy shores of Santa Monica Pier, and on to the rugged forest of Topanga State Park, you're never more than a few miles from discovering something amazing. With Hollywood, Venice, Malibu, and so many more beautiful communities nearby, you'll love experiencing the different atmospheres, architecture, nightlife, and cuisine of Los Angeles. And, if you're traveling with kids, Disneyland and Universal Studios are both nearby as well.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower & jetted tub, Dual vanity, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Terrace
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 7: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Sauna, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Television (satellite)
- Sound System
- Media room
- Wet bar
- Central air conditioning
- Pool table
- Swimming Pool (heating included)
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Sun loungers
- Gated property
- Basketball court
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.3 miles to Rodeo Drive
- 5 miles to The Grove
- 6.1 miles to Hollywood
- 6.7 miles to Hollywood Bowl
- 6.7 miles to The Getty Center
- 8 miles to Universal Studios
- 10.4 miles to Griffith Observatory
- 13.3 miles to Topanga State Park
- 14.1 miles to Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- 14.4 miles to Venice Canals
- 14.7 miles to Wilson & Harding Golf Course
- 43.4 miles to Disneyland
- 10.4 miles to Santa Monica Beach & Pier
- 12.2 miles to Venice Beach
- 20.6 miles to Malibu Pier
- 12.3 miles to Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
- 13.8 miles to Van Nuys Airport (VNY)
- 13.8 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 4 more
Beverly Hills, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.