Domaine de l'Ansa
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
Nestled into a French Riviera hillside, amongst olive trees, organic vegetable gardens, and generous lawns, Domaine de l'ansa is a private vacation rental that acts more like a private resort. With luxurious accommodations for twelve, a private chef, and an incredible ocean view, Domaine de l'Ansa is perfect for a special event. And, with the bright city lights of Cannes just minutes to the East, you'll have easy access to the finest French cuisine, high-end shopping, beaches, and nightlife of one of France's most celebrated cultural hubs.
Designer furniture and a simple color scheme give Domaine de l'ansa a classic, elegant feel, that is made for hosting large crowds. The ocean-facing walls are covered with floor-to-ceiling glass and openings to the terrace, promoting a free-flowing, social atmosphere. Modern-contemporary interior decoration puts Domaine de l'ansa on the cutting-edge of stylish French design and provides the perfect contrast to the natural features of the French Riviera.
Outside, Domaine de l'Ansa has a gorgeous lush property for your special event. There is a barbecue, stone fireplace, pizza oven, an amazing ocean view, swimming pool. Inside, the hammam, wine cellar, exercise room, and cinema room are spaces that make Domaine de l'ansa extra special.
In the summer months, L'Ondine Beach is the perfect place to spend your afternoons sipping a cocktail from a sun lounger while admiring the crystal clear waters on the sandy shore of Cannes. At dinner, head inside for amazing French cuisine at one of the Riviera's best beachfront restaurants. After, the vibrant city of Cannes is yours to explore. World-class architecture, museums, art galleries, and historical sites are found on nearly every corner. The Muse d'Art et d'Histoire is a great place to start your exploration.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub & rain shower, Dual vanity, Gas fireplace, Television, Private terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Television, Private terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Television, Private terrace
- Bedroom 4 : Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Television, Private terrace
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Television, Private terrace
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Television, Private terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for
- Gas fireplace
- Sound system
- Cinema room
- Exercise room
- Wine cellar
- Sea view
- Swimming pool
- Sun loungers
- Organic vegetable garden
- Olive trees
- Alfresco dining
- Stone fireplace
- Pizza oven
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Private chef (12hrs/per day)
- Daily housekeeping
- Small selection of wines
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Food and beverages
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- Pool heating
Points of Interest:
- 4.4 km to Rue d'Antibes
- 4.7 km to center of Cannes
- 4.8 m to Palais des Festivals et des Congrès
- 6.5 km to Boulevard de la Croisette
- 8.7 km to Golf de Cannes-Mougins
- 9.3 km to Cap d'Antibes
- 19.8 km to Grasse
- 29.2 km to Nice
- 4.4 km to Ondine Beach and Croisette Beach
- 6.1 km to Bijou Beach
- 5.6 km to O'key Beach
- 15.6 km to Cannes - Mandelieu Airport (CEQ)
- 22.9 km to Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (NCE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.