Up from Windansea
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Just up the coast from San Diego, this modern luxury villa is minutes from golf, shopping, restaurants, and several beautiful beachfront areas. Located in the La Jolla community, you'll feel the coastal California vibes instantly. At Up From Windansea, you're sure to fall in love with the breezy beach atmosphere any time of the year.
This bright, modern home is perfect for a small family, couples on vacation together, or a golf retreat with friends. With three bedrooms, an open-concept layout, and plenty of outdoor living area on the rooftop terrace and in the backyard, you and your group will have lots of space to come together or find privacy when desired. High-end designer furniture, state of the art electronics, and dark-stained wood decorate the white interior. Splashes of colorful art, throw pillows, and textures add a playfulness to the elegant ambiance, reminding guests that the beach is just a few minutes away.
In the fully-equipped kitchen, you'll find high-tech stainless steel appliances, an ice maker and dishwasher, an island breakfast bar, and a highly functional layout with lots of counter space for meal prep. There's formal dining inside, with space for four, and an alfresco set on the terrace, also with seating for four. And, the villa comes outfitted with Wi-Fi, television, air conditioning, a washer/dryer, and a gas fireplace.
La Jolla, Mission, Bermuda, and Ocean Beach are all within ten miles. Whether you're looking for a quiet place to work on your tan, or a spot to go surfing, you won't have to search for long. Another unique feature of the area is the lush greenery, which is everywhere. A great way to experience it first-hand is at the Torrey Pines Golf Club. If you haven't golfed on the West Coast yet, it's a real treat. And, if you're traveling with kids, the San Diego Zoo, perhaps the world's most famous zoo, is an unforgettable day trip for the whole family.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Private balcony, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Access to hallway full bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Gas fireplace
- Air conditioning (Central)
- Heating (Central)
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Alfresco dining with seating for 4
- Outdoor furniture
- Rooftop terrace
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional bedding (upon request)
Points of Interest
- 9 minute drive to Prospect Place
- 7 minute drive to Mt. Soledad
- 7.1 miles to Torrey Pines Golf Course
- 12 miles to Old Town San Diego
- 15 miles to Seaport Village
- 15 miles to Gaslamp Quarter
- 16 miles to San Diego Zoo
- 20 miles to Coronado Island
- 3.1 miles to La Jolla Shores Beach
- 4.8 miles to Mission Beach
- 7.9 miles to Ocean Beach
- 9.7 miles to Bermuda Beach
- 13 miles to San Diego International Airport (SAN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 4 people
+ 4 more
San Diego, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.