10 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Complete with a private dock and boat lift, this rustic-chic Hamptons home is perfect for those looking for a little fun on the water. Just across the street from Dune House, you’ll find private beach access, just for you and your guests. And, there’s a swimming pool on the property as well. With three en-suite bedrooms and accommodations for ten, Dune House is perfect for a family vacation, an exciting getaway with friends, or even a romantic honeymoon with a little extra space.
Throughout its noble history, shingle houses have become synonymous with The Hamptons. Dune House architects stay true to the classic style while adding in a few modern updates. White interiors with light-wood flooring create a breezy beach vibe, while elegant lighting fixtures and designer furniture cater to the formal nature of the area. The kitchen, two-dishwashers, double ovens, and high-end appliances will make meal prep easy. After dinner, let the party spill out onto the beautiful terrace, with alfresco dining, loungers, a balcony, and fire pit, it’s another great space for hosting.
If you’re feeling in the mood for a quieter night, get a fire going, make yourself an espresso, and curl up on the sofa in the media room for a movie night with the family. Dune House is also equipped with Wi-Fi, television, air conditioning, a washer/dryer, and more.
The Village of West Hampton Beach is a beautiful place to spend an afternoon, and it’s just a few minutes away by car. Once there, you’ll love exploring their boutique shops, cafes, and fine restaurants. If you’d rather a big city, New York is about an hour and a half. If you’re traveling with kids, the Long Island Aquarium is an interesting place to spend a day. And, there are lots of great public beaches to visiting in the area. Rogers, Village, and Ponquogue Beaches are all within a few miles.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Queen size loft bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Balcony, Desk
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed with twin size trundle, Crib, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- 2 Dishwashers
- Double ovens
- Espresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Sonos Sound System
- Central air conditioning & heating
- Media room
- Television (cable)
- Swimming Pool (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Fire pit
- Sun loungers
- Private dock & lift
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.6 miles to Village of Westhampton Beach
- 5.5 miles to Shinnecock County Park West
- 10 miles to Long Island Aquarium Exhibition Center
- 16.8 miles to Parrish Art Museum
- 32.6 miles to North ferry
- 85 miles to New York City
- Private beach access point across the street
- 1.3 miles to Rogers Beach
- 1.4 miles to Village Beach
- 6.1 miles to Ponquogue Beach
- 7.2 miles to Cupsogue Beach County Park
- 4.9 miles to Francis S. Gabreski Airport (FOK)
- 27.2 miles to East Hampton Airport (HTO)
- 33.3 miles to Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP)
- 72.5 miles to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Sonos sound system
+ 2 more
Francis S. Gabreski Airport (FOK)
11 min(s) drive
80 min(s) drive
3 min(s) drive
11 min(s) drive
Cupsogue Beach County Park
14 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
7 min(s) drive
43 min(s) drive
48 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.