14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 6 baths
Perfect for a larger family vacation, a retreat with friends and colleagues, or even a romantic destination wedding, Villa Chryssi has accommodations for fourteen and plenty of indoor/outdoor space for hosting the whole group. Perched atop one of Chania’s idyllic seaside hills, this Cretan vacation villa boasts unobstructed panoramas of mesmerizing ocean views. And, for an even closer look, head down Chryssi’s private walkway to the access Crete’s rugged coastline, there’s a couple of lounge chairs down there waiting for you.
Designed in Greece’s iconic Cycladic style of architecture, Chryssi is Cretan luxury at its finest. Smooth white walls, archways, columns, and wide openings to the terrace, make Chryssi simple, yet elegant, allowing the vibrant greens of the garden and the blue ocean to add colorful highlights to the tranquil atmosphere. Inside, calming wood tones, ocean-inspired artwork, and designer furniture decorate the living spaces. In the kitchen, high-end appliances and plenty of countertop workspace will inspire your inner chef.
Villa Chryssi is loaded with high-end electronics, like satellite and 3D television, a state of the art exercise room, sound system, and Wi-Fi. On the terrace, you’ll love cooling off in the swimming pool, and take in the ocean view from the relaxing hot tub. At dinner, there’s formal dining inside with space for fourteen, and alfresco dining set outside.
Located at the foot of the Vardies Mountain range is the, once small fishing village, Stavros. Now, Stavros is a vibrant beach community with great tourism infrastructure and two gorgeous beaches. The main beach, Stavros Beach, features a natural lagoon, creating calm waters that are perfect for snorkeling. There’s very little wind there too, as the picturesque mountain range acts as a shield, as well as an amazing backdrop. The other beach nearby is Kalathas Beach, which is usually a little busy than Stavros but can get wavy at times.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Balcony, View of the sea
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Terrace, View of the gardens & sea
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with jetted tub, Television, View of the gardens & sea
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Shared access to bathroom with stand-alone shower with Bedroom 6, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to bathroom with stand-alone shower with Bedroom 5, Television, Walk-In closet
- Bedroom 7 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Balcony, View of the sea, Exterior access
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Television & 3D television
- Sound System
- Exercise room
- Swimming Pool - Heating at extra cost (400 euro per week)
- Hot tub - Heating at extra cost (250 euro per week)
- Alfresco dining
- View of the sea
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 14.9 km to Chania
- 4.3 km to Stavros
- 4 km to Stavros Beach
- 4 km to Kalathas Beach
- 8.5 km to Chania International Airport (CHQ)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.