Mas de Baux
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then what must a Van Gogh be worth? In this case, it's worth a visit. Immortalized in some of the artists most celebrated pieces, the Alpilles region of Provence is breath-taking. Lush greenery, starry nights, and rugged mountains will be your muse as you enjoy your French countryside vacation. With an abundance of space, this five-bedroom house is perfect for a special outdoor event. Although updated to the highest standards of modern luxury, Baux manages to keep its authentic old-world charm completely intact, creating a truly unique setting for your next Luxury Retreats vacation.
You'll love strolling through the lush gardens and furnished outdoor living areas that surround this ancient stone home. There's always a new place to enjoy your morning espresso and watch the sun come up. Upon arrival, shuttered windows, stone walls, and clay-tiled roofs immediately convey the key trademarks of Provencal architecture. Inside, exposed-wood beams, wood-burning fireplaces, and elegant designer furniture continue the luxurious French style. Thoughtful decoration and attention to detail are perhaps Baux's most important features, as a perfect blend of warmth, sophistication, and class is achieved throughout its picturesque estate.
Inside, there's formal dining for ten. Outside, there's an alfresco dining set on the terrace, sheltered by gorgeous tree-top foliage, as well as a refreshing swimming pool just beyond. Sleeping arrangements are split between the main house, with three en-suite bedrooms, and the guest cottage, with two more en-suite bedrooms.
Les Baux de Provence is a small commune set amongst the rocky Alpilles Mountains. At its peak, a ruined castle looks over the ancient village below. Although less than five-hundred people live in the commune, it's quite popular among tourists, and has been named one of the "Most Beautiful Villages in France." It's just two-kilometers from home. Travel a few minutes further, and you can visit St. Remy de Provence, rich with historical sites, museums, art galleries, cafes, and fine French cuisine.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioner
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Air conditioner
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioner
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioner
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioner
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with air conditioner
- Breakfast table
- Espresso machine
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Dining area with seating for 10
- Wood burning fireplace
- Office space
- Iron/ironing board
- Swimming pool (heated upon request, advance notice required)
- Alfresco dining
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily cleaning from service Monday - Friday (kitchen not included)
- Linen change once per week
- Towel change once every 2 weeks
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Pool heating
- Laundry service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfers
Points of Interest:
- 2 km to Les Baux de Provence
- 8 km to Maussane les Alpilles
- 10 km to St Rémy de Provence
- 59.3 km to Marseille Airport (MRS)
- 64.5 km to Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)
- 239 km to Nice Cote d'Azur Airport(NCE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Les Baux de Provence, France
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.