Contemporary suite with city, mountain views
8 guests · 2 bedrooms · 3 baths
This exquisite Park City apartment is located on Historic Main Street in the heart of Old Town. Formerly the Silver Queen Hotel, the apartment was redesigned by the Elliot Workgroup into its current form and style, outfitted with fine contemporary décor, high-end amenities, and beautitful rustic accents that pay homage to classic chalets. Ample living spaces, family-friendly bedroom suites, views of Old Town, and an unbeatable location within steps of Park City's famous slopes, dining, and cultural life create the perfect vacation rental for families and groups of friends in the heart of this Rocky Mountain capital.
Savor warm evenings in your open-concept living room after the day's adventure, sipping hot cocoa and mulled wine by fire. Prepare dinner in the fully equipped kitchen and gather for a hearty feast around the dining table for eight. Traditional alpine touches including wood floors, an artisanal dining table, and fur-lined furnishings complement the apartment's luminous white palette and modernist artwork. Ample windows overlooking Old Town from the living room and bedrooms imbue your evenings with dreamy twilight and your mornings with bright splendor, beckoning you to new thrills on the mountain or town.
The apartment features two bedrooms with king beds and a kids' room with two bunk beds. All three rooms have ensuite bathrooms and high-end televisions. Understated in their décor, the bedrooms are quietly elegant and utterly cozy, the perfect private spaces for afternoon downtime and slumberous nights.
There is hardly a finer location in all of Park City for enjoying its unique blend of culture, dining, and sport. Steps from the vibrant nightlife of Main Street, you're also just a minute's walk from the ski resort at Town Lift. Deer Valley is just five minutes away and Park City Golf Course about six minutes from your door.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bunk Room: 1 Double bunk bed, 1 Twin bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Gas fireplace
- Cable TV
- Iron/Ironing board
- View of downtown Park City
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
- Private chef
Points of Interest
- Located on Historic Main Street
- 1 minute walk to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 3 minute drive to Park City Institute
- 5 minute drive to Eccles Center
- 6 minute drive to Park City Golf Course
- 4.7 miles to Park City Ice Arena and Sports Complex
- 8.2 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 32 miles to Salt Lake City
- 1 minute walk to Park City Town Lift
- 5 minute drive to Park City Mountain Resort base
- 5 minute drive to Deer Valley Resort base
- 4.9 miles to Canyons Village at Park City
- 36 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Paid parking off premises
+ 1 more
Park City, UT
Salt Lake City International (SLC)
41 min(s) drive
Park City Golf Course
5 min(s) drive
Deer Valley Resort
2 min(s) drive
Park City Mountain Resort
3 min(s) drive
11 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Park Silly Sunday Market
0 min(s) drive
1 min(s) drive
Park City Institute
3 min(s) drive
6 min(s) drive
Park City Ice Arena and Sports Complex
10 min(s) drive
Utah Olympic Park
15 min(s) drive
Salt Lake City
40 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.