Casa Luna 17
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4 baths
Grand Cayman’s Casa Luna Resort is the perfect destination for those looking to experience relaxing island life from the comfort of a luxurious family home. Three-king-ensuite-bedrooms and quick walking access to the resort’s many amenities will take all the stress out of organizing a vacation. Upon arrival, you’ll be ready and able to kick back and enjoy the beach and ocean, coming and going as you please, with no need to plan transportation.
Borrowing architectural influence from Tuscany, this beautiful home exists harmoniously with its environmental surroundings. Terracotta roof tiles, Brazilian hardwood floors, and stone staircases give the villa an authentic, natural feel. The open-concept layout and wide openings from the living room to the terrace ensure the free-flow of fresh ocean breeze, while the equally functional terrace helps blur the line between inside and out. And, a fully equipped kitchen, Sonos sound system, Apple TV, Wi-Fi, and air conditioning add a helpful touch of technology to the equation.
Casa Luna’s private beachfront and swimming cove are easily accessible by foot and reserved only for guests of the resort. Their white sandy beach and calm blue waters are among the most desirable on the island. If you feel like a dip in the pool or hot tub, Luna’s shared facilities are located just before the beach begins, and they feature spectacular ocean views. There is also an exercise and fitness room, kayaks, paddle boards, and other water sports equipment if you’re looking for some aquatic excitement.
For some off-resort fun, start with the Grand Old House Restaurant, it’s just a short walk outside of Casa Luna’s gated community. Travel a little further, and you’ll find more restaurants, shops, grocery stores, and tourist excursions in Georgetown. If you’ve got a golfer in your party, The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club is just a few minutes away. There, you’ll find scenic coastal views, and holes that will challenge even the most experienced golf aficionado.
_ Please note that this region may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns causing an influx of seaweed at the beach. _
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Wine cooler
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable television
- Apple TV
- Sonos Sound system
- Air conditioning
- Sun loungers
- Fire pit
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Outdoor living area
ACCESS TO SHARED CASA LUNA COMMUNITY AMENITIES
- Private beach and swim cove
- Infinity swimming pool - Unheated
- Hot tub
- Kayaks, paddleboards & pool equipment
- Exercise and fitness room
- 24-hour manned and gated security
STAFF & SERVICES
- Ground & pool maintenance
- One mid-stay housekeeping service
- Pack-n-plays, booster seats & audio baby monitors
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Laundry service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Daily housekeeping
- Activities & excursions
- Airport arrival fast-track VIP entry
- Housekeeping services (conditions may apply - please reference the "Need to Know" section)
Points of Interest
- 2 minute walk to Dart Family Park
- 5 minute walk to Grand Old House Restaurant
- 4.4 km to Georgetown restaurants & grocery store
- 6.8 km to The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club
- 17.5 km to Bodden Town
- 2 minute walk to Barefoot Beach Cove (Private Beach)
- 6.4 km to Seven Mile Beach
- 10.1 km to Spotts Beach
- 5.2 km to Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Stand-up paddle board
Sonos sound system
+ 3 more
Georgetown, Cayman Islands
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.