Tahoe Beachfront Getaway
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Peaceful pine forests, stunning lake views and modern style create an irresistible ambience at Brockway Vista. This newly built three-story vacation rental is part of the Tahoe Beachfront Residences, an exclusive community that's just steps from a private Lake Tahoe beach and, in the winter, a short drive from some of the area's best skiing. Reserve its three bedrooms for a waterfront getaway with up to eight friends or a ski holiday with extended family.
This luxury property opens to a furnished balcony facing the lake, where you can relax with a glass of California wine or heat up the barbecue for dinner. If you'll be visiting during the summer, spend lazy afternoons at the shared community beach; in the winter, cozy up to the gas fireplace or unwind with the help of the TV and Wi-Fi.
The townhouse is laid out around an open-concept great room with sitting and dining areas and a fully equipped kitchen. A tiled fireplace surround, wood floors and paneled walls are traditional touches, but a blue and white color scheme, weathered wood coffee table and bistro-inspired stools lend a fresh, modern feel to balance.
The top-floor master suite at Brockway Vista is a honeymoon-worthy retreat with a king bed, en-suite bathroom, fireplace and a bay window angled toward the lake. The two other bedrooms-one with a queen bed and hall bath, and one with a double bed and en-suite-are downstairs.
The villa's North Lake Tahoe location is within walking distance of a beach and golf course, and a 10-minute drive or less from downtown Crystal Bay, the wide selection of Incline Village Market, another golf course and your choice of three other beaches. Skiers and boarders will appreciate the 15-minute drive to both the Northstar and Diamond Peak ski resorts.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Gas fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Gas fireplace
- Cable TV
- Iron/Ironing Board
- View of Lake Tahoe
- Outdoor furniture
- Shared beach access
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
- Private chef
- Laundry service
Points of Interest
- 10 minute walk to the Old Brockway Golf Course
- 10 minute drive to Incline Village Market
- 12 minute drive to Incline Village Championship Golf Course
- 3 minute drive to Crystal Bay
- 10 minute drive to Northstar California Resort Golf Course
- 11 miles to Schaffer's Mill Golf Course
- 15 miles to Tahoe Mountain Club Golf Course
- 17 miles to Coyote Moon Golf Course
- 28 miles to Emerald Bay
- 33 miles to South Lake Tahoe
- 1 minute walk to Kings Beach
- 5 minute drive to Speedboat Beach
- 10 minute drive to Incline Beach
- 10 minute drive to Burnt Cedar Beach
- 10 minute drive to Northstar California Resort
- 7.5 miles to Diamond Peak Resort
- 15 miles to Mt. Rose
- 17 miles to Squaw Valley Resort
- 17 miles to Alpine Meadows Resort
- 30 miles to Heavenly Mountain Resort
- 10 miles to Truckee Tahoe Airport (TRK)
- 38 miles to Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
Kings Beach, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.