10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
With a private gated-beachfront along the coast of Grand Cayman’s, East End, Villa Stepping Stone is a four-bedroom luxury villa that is equipped more like a boutique resort. The private dock comes equipped with water sports equipment, and there’s plenty of beach furniture and an alfresco shower outside, making your beach access quick, easy, and completely hassle-free.
Inside, you’ll instantly fall in love with Stepping Stone’s rich wood tones on the parquet flooring and exposed beams of the vaulted ceiling. Mixing in splashes of marble and granite further display Stepping Stone’s appreciation of fine natural craftsmanship. In the main floor common area, windowed doors open across the entire ocean-facing wall, ensuring the free flow of fresh ocean breeze and natural sunlight. The living area, billiards lounge, dining room, and master bedroom all open to a patch of vibrant green lawn, just before the pool deck begins. The area is furnished with an “L” shaped couch, coffee table, and decorated with lush palm trees, making it a beautiful extension of the interior living space.
Outside, there are living, dining, and lounge areas surrounding the pool. There’s also an outdoor kitchen with a grill, great for preparing something fresh from a local market. Back inside, features like air conditioning, Wi-Fi, satellite television will keep you cool and connected. There’s also a home theatre and an office area, which are great spaces to find extra privacy if needed.
Nearby, there’s restaurants, a grocery store, and Watersport activities and excursions available in East End, about three-kilometers from Stepping Stone. If you feel like learning a little more about the local flora and fauna, Blue Iguana Nature Reserve is also just a short drive from home. And, on the other side of the Island, which is still only forty-minutes by car, you’ll find George Town’s shopping, dining, and nightlife.
_ Please note that this region may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns causing an influx of seaweed at the beach. _
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Ceiling fan, Safe, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Sound system, Television, Direct access to terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Ceiling fan, Safe, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Sound system, Television, Private balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Ceiling fan, Safe, Walk-in closet, Sound system, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Ceiling fan, Safe, Walk-in closet, Sound system, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Espresso machine
- Wine cooler
- Ice maker
- Pool table
- DVD Player
- Lounge area
- Apple TV
- Sound system
- Home theater
- Office/Study area
- Air conditioning
- Gated beachfront estate with private dock
- Infinity swimming pool - Heated
- Watersport equipment
- Stand-up paddle board
- Outdoor kitchen with grill
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor living area
- Outdoor shower
- Sound system
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Ground & pool maintenance
- Pack-n-plays, booster seats & audio baby monitors
- One mid-stay housekeeping service (on 5-night stays or longer)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Laundry service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
- Airport arrival fast-track VIP entry
- Additional housekeeping (conditions may apply - please reference the "Need to Know" section)
Points of Interest
- Approximately 3 km to:
- Grocery store
- Watersport activities
- 5.5 km to Blue Iguana Nature Reserve
- Direct access to private beach
- 6 minute walk to Colliers Beach
- 5 km to Barefoot Beach
- 38 km to Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Stand-up paddle board
+ 3 more
+ 1 more
+ 6 more
East End, Cayman Islands
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.