8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5 baths
Immerse yourself in the timeless appeal of Barbados at Hemingway House. Inspired by the island's traditional architecture and facing one of the postcard-worthy beaches that have made it such a popular destination for warm-weather holidays and honeymoons, this St. Peter vacation rental captures its quintessential charm.
This luxury vacation rental is tucked into a private garden with views of both the open ocean and lovely Mullins Bay. Enjoy the warm breezes off the water from a lounger by the pool, an al-fresco dining area for eight or a seat in the sunroom, cocktail in hand. Your stay at the property includes chef, housekeeping and laundry services, as well as a range of amenities from Wi-Fi and cable TV to a wine fridge and security system.
Though Hemingway House has the look of a heritage property, with its coral-stone walls and pale green railings, it's actually the work of renowned contemporary architect Larry Warren. And the interiors show off its modern bona fides, with the open-plan living and dining room sporting mod lounge chairs and sculptural dining chairs around a glass-topped table. There's also a state-of-the-art kitchen with professional-grade appliances and a walk-in pantry.
The house has four bedrooms with king beds and en-suite bathrooms, including a master suite with its own lounge area and a balcony facing the ocean. Together, they can accommodate parties of up to eight friends and extended family.
From the oceanfront idyll of Hemingway House, it's only a 2-minute walk to a beachfront restaurant and a 5-minute drive to Speightstown, where you'll find a grocery store and the St. Peter Parish Church. You may also want to book a tee time at the world-class Royal Westmoreland Golf Course, just a short drive away. Of course, it's understandable if you want to spend your stay at Mullins Beach, whose soft sands and clear waters are at your doorstep.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Lounge area, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Balcony with ocean view, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (2 twin size beds), Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed,Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Cable television
- Security system
- Coffee machine
- Ceiling fans
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Outdoor living area
- Swimming Pool
- Gated property
- Ocean view
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 2 minutes walk to Mullins beach and restaurant
- 5 minutes drive to Speightstown with grocery store and St. Peter’s Parish Church
- 3.8 km to Royal Westmoreland Golf course
- Beachfront access to Mullins Beach
- 32.2 minutes drive from Grantley Adams International Airport
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 6 more
St Peters, Barbados
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.