Sustainable penthouse on historic Main Street
10 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4 baths
The Junior Penthouse at Parkite on Main provides prime location and luxurious privacy in the heart of Park City's Historic Main Street. Situated just a short walk from Town Lift at Park City Resort, the Parkite is an extraordinary condominium with deluxe shared amenities, state-of-the-art sustainable design, and outstanding security and staff. Your 2,618-square-foot penthouse provides a sumptuous private setting for an alpine vacation with family and friends, including three alfresco decks, two outdoor hot tubs, mountain views, exquisite indoor living areas, and three deluxe bedrooms accommodating ten guests.
The interior living and dining areas are the perfect setting for unwinding after a day on the mountain, while ample and well-appointed decks invite you to relax in the delicious mountain air. Kindle a fire in the living room and share a bottle of fine red wine. Sip champagne as you soothe your muscles and minds in the hot tub. Prepare hearty meals at the barbeque and in the fully equipped kitchen, and gather around the beautiful dining table for a well-deserved feast. You can also head up to the Parkite's fabulous rooftop terrace, with two fire pits, a dining area, and spectacular views of the mountains and town.
The villa features tree bedrooms: a master with king bed, a guest suite with king bed, and a guest suite with two queen beds. The master bedroom features its own fireplace, mountain views, private balcony with hot tub, and ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and tub. The guest suites both include ensuite bathrooms and balconies, the queen suite enjoying direct access to the second hot tub. For additional guests, there is a pullout queen bed in the living room.
Parkite on Main enjoys a fantastic location in this jewel of the Rocky Mountains. You're literally steps from the shops and restaurants of Historic Main Street, a seven-minute walk from Town Lift, and a five-minute drive to the ski resort's base. Golfers will enjoy proximity to Park City Golf Course, while Deer Valley and Brighton are also a very short drive away. Your vacation rental includes one parking spot in the Parkite's underground lot.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Fireplace, Television, Air conditioning, Privat balcony with hot tub, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Connected ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to balcony with hot tub, Mountain view
- Living Room: Queen sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable TV
- Apple TV
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Underground parking (1 spot)
- Shared access to fitness center
- 2 Hot tubs
- Shared access to communal patio
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- Steps to Historic Main Street's shopping and restaurants
- 5 minute drive to Park City Institute
- 6 minute walk to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 7 minute drive to Eccles Center
- 10 minute drive to Park City Golf Course
- 5 miles to Park City Ice Arena and Sports Complex
- 8.5 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 30 miles to Salt Lake City
- 7 minute walk to Town Lift chairlift at Park City Mountain Resort
- 5 minute drive to Park City Mountain Resort base
- 7 minute drive to Deer Valley Resort base
- 12 miles to Brighton
- 35 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Surround sound system
+ 3 more
Park City, UT
Salt Lake City International (SLC)
42 min(s) drive
Park City Golf Course
6 min(s) drive
Deer Valley Resort
4 min(s) drive
Park City Mountain Resort
5 min(s) drive
26 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Park City Institute
5 min(s) drive
7 min(s) drive
Park City Ice Arena and Sports Complex
12 min(s) drive
Utah Olympic Park
16 min(s) drive
Salt Lake City
41 min(s) drive
Groceries and Alcohol
Park Silly Sunday Market
2 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.