8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Postcard-perfect views are framed by chic contemporary architecture at Lakefront Luxury. Set in the hills above Queenstown, this thoughtfully designed, recently built vacation rental boasts sweeping panoramas of Lake Wakatipu and the mountains beyond. Its four bedrooms are ideal for a golf getaway with friends or a ski holiday with family.
Start the day with a morning coffee or a leisurely soak on the villa’s private north-facing deck, which has an al-fresco dining table and hot tub, then read or relax on the front balcony, which has glass railings for uninterrupted lake and mountain views. Heat up the barbecue and linger outside into the evening, or unwind inside in the media room, which has Sky TV, a sound system and Wi-Fi.
The split-level design of Lakefront Luxury takes full advantage of its spectacular setting. On the top floor, you’ll find an open-concept space with two living areas separated by a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar and formal dining area. The room is flooded with light from nearly wall-to-wall windows, and even the fireplace is low-profile so as not to break up the vistas outside.
All four of the villa’s bedrooms have king beds, en-suite bathrooms, and views of the lake and mountains, and open to a private balcony. All except one of the king beds can be split into two twin beds if desired.
At only a 10-minute drive from the Queenstown airport, Lakefront Luxury puts you close to South Island adventure. It’s a 15-minute drive to the nearest ski area, at Coronet Peak, and an even shorter drive to your choice of two golf courses. For shopping, dining, nightlife or even a honeymoon-worthy cruise on the lake, make the 15-minute walk into central Queenstown.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Direct access to private balcony, Lake & Mountains peak view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (or two twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Lake & Mountains peak view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (or two twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Lake & Mountains peak view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (or two twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Direct access to private balcony, Lake & Mountains peak view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Espresso machine
- Media room
- Lounge area
- Sound system
- Heating system
- Security system
- View of Lake Wakatipu & the Remarkables Mountain peaks
- Hot Tub - Heated
- Outdoor dining
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
- Grocery Shopping Services
- Additional bedding available (upon request)
Points of Interest
- 1.3 km to Skycity Casino & Queenstown shops, restaurants & nightlife
- 1.6 km to Skyline Queenstown & Wakatipu Yacht Club
- 1.8 km to Queenstown Gardens
- 1 km to Remarkable Golf Tours
- 15.4 km to Queenstown Golf Course
- 16.6 km to Coronet Peak Ski Area
- 23.2 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 6.7 km to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 2 more
+ 5 more
Queenstown, New Zealand
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.