Catamount - 2 bedroom
6 guests · 2 bedrooms · 2.5 baths
Located within the Village at Northstar just steps from Big Springs Express Gondola, Catamount is one of the finest luxury destinations in the Lake Tahoe region. With top-shelf lodge amenities, exquisite residences, and access to the world-class facilities of Northstar California Resort, it offers an ideal combination of privacy, convenience, and class. This two-bedroom residence, accommodating six guests, is the perfect fit for families, multiple couples, and groups of friends on a Tahoe getaway.
Your residence features an elegant, open-plan living area for dining and relaxation. Savor warm drinks by the fire while watching the game or your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV. Cook delicious dinners in the fully equipped kitchen, serving cocktails and snacks on the granite-topped breakfast bar, and gather around the beautiful dining table for a hearty feast. Ample glass windows welcome lovely alpine light into the home, with doors opening to a furnished balcony overlooking Northstar.
Each bedroom is a perfectly cozy cocoon. The master suite features a sumptuous king bed and ensuite bathroom with dual vanity, stand-alone shower, and tub. The guest room can have a queen bed, king bed, or two twins, and includes its own kitchenette as well as an ensuite bathroom with shower/bath combo. There is a queen pullout sofa in the living room.
Catamount provides guests with a superb lodge experience, combing classic Western charm with contemporary amenities. After a long day on the slopes, treat your body to a trip to the steam room, a dip in the hot tub, and a plunge in the outdoor pool. Stay limber in the fitness center, and have some fun in the game room. Mingle with other guests by the outdoor fireplace, and savor a summer barbeque.
Beyond Catamount, myriad opportunities await you. Both Big Springs Express and Northstar California Highlands gondolas are a short walk away, while the neighboring slopes of Squaw Valley, Sugar Bowl, and Heavenly can be reached easily by car. You're right in the middle of the charming Village at Northstar, with its year-round skating rink and top-shelf dining and shopping. Northstar California Resort also offers yoga and wellness options, kids' activities, and ample winter and summer sport facilities. Golfers enjoy excellent proximity to Schaffer's Mill, Northstar California, and Old Brockaway.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1- Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, King size bed, or 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Air conditioning, Kitchenette
- Living Room: Queen size sofa bed
*Please note that photos are representative of a number of similar units and may not exactly match your specific rental. Amenities and bedroom configuration may vary in style, but not in quality. Contact your Villa Specialist for more information.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Dining area
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- Gas fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Ski locker
- Balcony or patio
- Mountain and/or Village view
- Outdoor furniture
- Underground parking
- Shared access to outdoor, heated swimming pools and hot tubs
SHARED ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING AMENITIES
- Barbecue (May to November)
- Outdoor fireplace
- Heated, outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Ski lockers
- Roller skating rink in summer/ ice skating rink in winter
STAFF & SERVICES
- Midweek clean (available on fourth day of six or more night stay)
- Overnight parking
- Access to Village at Northstar fitness facility, hot tubs and pools
Extra cost (advance notice required):
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 1 minute walk to The Village at Northstar
- 7 minute drive to Northstar California Golf Course
- 7.3 miles to Downtown Truckee
- 9.5 miles to Crystal Bay (Lake Tahoe)
- 9.9 miles to Old Greenwood Golf Course
- 10 miles to Coyote Moon Golf Course
- 14 miles to Gray's Crossing Golf Course
- 17 miles to Tahoe City
- 35 miles to Emerald Bay
- 40 miles to South Lake Tahoe
- 1 minute walk to Northstar California Highlands Gondola
- 2 minute walk to Northstar California Big Springs Express Gondola
- 18 miles to Sugar Bowl Resort
- 19 miles to Squaw Valley Resort
- 38 miles to Heavenly Mountain Resort
- 11 minute drive to Truckee Tahoe Airport (TRK)
- 41 miles to Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 6 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.