Great Bear Lodge - 3 bedroom
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Make your next family holiday or ski getaway with friends a breeze at the slopeside Great Bear Lodge - 3 Bedroom villa. This luxury residence looks out over the skating rink at the Village at Northstar, one of North America’s premier mountain villages and a hub of shopping, dining and entertainment. In season, it’s a short walk to two gondolas, but there’s plenty to see and do year-round in the gorgeous Lake Tahoe area.
Guests are invited to use the shared heated outdoor pool, hot tub and kids’ pool; barbecues; and indoor steam room, games room and fitness center at Great Bear Lodge. Let a private elevator whisk you up to the villa’s more than 2,000 square feet of living space. There, you’ll find a furnished balcony overlooking the village, plus amenities like a gas fireplace, wine fridge, Wi-Fi and cable TV.
The 3 Bedroom vacation rental is thoughtfully laid out around an open-plan great room. A stone fireplace and TV are the focus in the cozy sitting area, while a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar and Wolfe & Sub Zero appliances makes meal prep a snap. Sit down to an après-ski feast at a formal dining area with plenty of space for good company.
Each of the three bedrooms has its own en-suite bathroom for guests’ comfort and convenience. The master suite has a king bed, the second bedroom has a queen bed, and the third bedroom can be arranged with two twin beds or two twin-over-double bunk beds.
If you’ve come to California for the skiing, you’ll appreciate the choice of two gondolas within a 2-minute walk of the villa. Even during the off-season, you’ll find several golf courses within a 15-mile drive, rugged hiking and a spectacular bike park on the Northstar mountain. In the evenings, catch a movie or make it a grown-ups’ night out with a honeymoon-worthy dinner at one of the restaurants in the Village at Northstar, only a 1-minute walk away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: Variable bedding, Ensuite bathroom with shower/tub combo
*Please note that photos are representative of a number of similar units and may not exactly match your specific rental. Amenities and bedroom configuration may vary in style, but not in quality. Contact your Villa Specialist for more information.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- Gas fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Private elevator
- Mountain views and/or view overlooking village rink
- Outdoor furniture
SHARED ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING AMENITIES
- Barbecue (May to November)
- Heated, outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- Kids pool
- Steam room
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Ski lockers
- Roller skating rink in summer/ ice skating rink in winter
STAFF & SERVICES
- Midweek clean (available on fourth day of six or more night stay)
- Overnight underground parking
Extra cost (advance notice required):
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 1 minute walk to The Village at Northstar
- 7 minute drive to Northstar California Golf Course
- 7.3 miles to Downtown Truckee
- 9.5 miles to Crystal Bay (Lake Tahoe)
- 9.9 miles to Old Greenwood Golf Course
- 10 miles to Coyote Moon Golf Course
- 14 miles to Gray's Crossing Golf Course
- 17 miles to Tahoe City
- 35 miles to Emerald Bay
- 40 miles to South Lake Tahoe
- 1 minute walk to Northstar California Highlands Gondola
- 2 minute walk to Northstar California Big Springs Express Gondola
- 18 miles to Sugar Bowl Resort
- 19 miles to Squaw Valley Resort
- 38 miles to Heavenly Mountain Resort
- 11 minute drive to Truckee Tahoe Airport (TRK)
- 41 miles to Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.