14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Take your ski holiday to the pinnacle at High Point. A contemporary take on the mountain chalet, this stunning seven-bedroom vacation rental is a unique luxury offering on the slopes of Whistler. Its location just one minute from the private Kadenwood gondola means you'll spend that much more time on each day's runs.
High Point has all the amenities of a ski resort and more, from exercise, media and steam rooms to Apple TV, a sound system and Wi-Fi. Watch the stars come out over the snow-capped hills while cozied up to the outdoor fireplace and heat lamps or soaking in the al-fresco hot tub. For the hardiest souls (or summer visitors), there's a barbecue on the deck as well.
Exposed timbers, vaulted ceilings and a stone fireplace nod to traditional chalet style as they form the outline of the villa's expansive great room, while sleek furnishings lend a refined modern look. Gather around the wood-burning hearth on the sectional, seat twelve friends or family at the table for dinner and serve up well-deserved après-ski snacks from a fully equipped kitchen with beautifully paneled cabinets.
High Point has three bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms: a honeymoon-worthy master suite with a king bed and its own fireplace and balcony, a second bedroom with a king bed and one bedroom with a queen bed. There are also two pairs of bedrooms that share a bathroom: one with a queen bed and two twin beds in the respective bedrooms, and one with a twin bed plus a loft bed in each bedroom.
Find ski-in, ski-out convenience along with style at this property, which is just steps from the nearest run and a 1-minute walk from the Kadenwood gondola. A short drive will bring you to Creekside Village and its gondola, Whistler Village and its gondola, or the Excalibur gondola. If you'll be visiting in warmer weather, the villa is also close to golf, mountain biking trails and beautiful Blueberry Beach on Alta Lake.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Gas fireplace, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower, Television, Desk, Direct access to terrace & hot tub
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 6: Twin size bed, Twin size bed in loft, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 7, Shower/bathtub combo, Dual Vanity
- Bedroom 7: Twin size bed, Twin size bed in loft, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 6, Shower/bathtub combo, Dual Vanity
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Espresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Television (cable)
- Media room
- Sound system
- DVD Player
- Apple TV
- Wood fireplace
- In-floor radiant heating
- Exercise room
- Steam room/shower
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Outdoor fireplace
- Heat lamps
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping- daily cleans (5 hours total) for stays of 7 nights or more (November 16th to April 30th)
- Daily in-resort shuttle service (8am to 8pm, maximum of 4 rides per day)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4.1 km to Creekside Village
- 8.2 km to Whistler Village restaurants and shops
- 8.2 km to Whistler Golf Club
- 8.9 km to Whistler Mountain Bike Park
- 10 km to Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
- 39.8 km to Garibaldi
- 119 km to Downtown Vancouver
- 7.2 km to Blueberry Beach at Alta Lake
- 100 meters to ski slope
- 1 minute walk to the private Kadenwood Gondola
- 4.2 km to Creekside Gondola
- 8 km to Whistler Village Gondola
- 8.6 km to Excalibur Gondola
- 11.8 km to Whistler/Green Lake Water Aerodrome (YWS)
- 132 km to Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
+ 4 more
Vancouver International Airport
121 min(s) drive
Blueberry Beach Park South
11 min(s) drive
Whistler Golf Club
13 min(s) drive
Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
15 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
7 min(s) drive
Whistler Mountain Bike Park
14 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.