6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Spend your holiday walking—or skiing—everywhere at 23 Slopeside. As its name suggests, this Vail Valley vacation rental is just steps from the Highlands skiway and a short walk from the Buckaroo Express gondola at Beaver Creek. Its incredible location, shared amenities and three bedrooms make it perfect for a ski break with family, mountain getaway with friends or even a laid-back honeymoon by the slopes.
During your holiday at 23 Slopeside, you’re welcome at the community’s shared outdoor living areas, which feature al-fresco dining, a pool and two hot tubs, as well as at the fitness center. The villa also has its own private furnished outdoor space, plus inviting amenities from a fireplace to a TV and Wi-Fi.
The river-rock fireplace surround and a built-in bookcase form a rustic focal point in the villa’s great room. Warm up on one of the sofas pulled around the hearth, relive the day’s adventures around a farmhouse-style dining table that seats eight, or just refuel before the next run at the breakfast bar in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen.
23 Slopeside has two bedrooms with king beds, including a master suite with the luxury of a steam shower and heated floors, and one bedroom with two twin bunk beds. All three bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and TVs.
From the villa’s location in the Highlands neighborhood of Beaver Creek, it’s just steps from your doorstep to the Highlands skiway, which leads to the resort’s chondola lift. It’s also a short walk to the Buckaroo Express gondola and the Beaver Creek base. For shopping and dining, make the short drive into Beaver Creek Village, the town of Avon or Vail Village. And if you’re visiting during the summer, don’t miss a stroll through the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens or a round amid the Colorado scenery at the nearby Beaver Creek golf course.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Steam shower, Dual vanity, Heated floors, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/tub combo, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area for 8
- Ice maker
- Outdoor furniture
SHARED ACCESS TO HIGHLANDS NEIGHBORHOOD AMENITIES
- Swimming pool
- 2 Hot tubs
- Fitness center
- Alfresco dining
- Outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to Beaver Creek Golf course
- 4 minute drive to Beaver Creek Village
- 8 minute drive to Town of Avon with restaurant & shops
- 5.8 miles to EagleVail Golf Club
- 13 miles to Vail Village
- 13 miles to Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
- Ski-in/Ski-out to Highlands Skiway
- 2 minute walk to Buckaroo Express Gondola
- 14 minute walk to Beaver Creek Ski Area
- 13 miles to Vail Ski Resort
- 29 miles to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 97 to Aspen-Piktin County Airport (ASE)
- 132 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Beaver Creek, CO
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.