14 guests · 6 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Please note: This home is in close proximity to an ongoing construction project. For more information, please contact a Villa Specialist.
Find Old World craftsmanship and charm amid the rugged forests around Lake Tahoe at Rocky Ridge. This lodge-inspired, timber-framed luxury property is nestled into the Tahoe National Forest just minutes from several golf courses, a range of beaches and your choice of ski resorts. Its beautifully appointed indoor and outdoor living spaces make it an ideal year-round destination for a getaway with friends or family.
In warmer weather, enjoy the fresh California air from a furnished private deck with a sound system, outdoor kitchen with barbecue and a shaded gazebo with a sitting area. At night, cozy up to the firepit or soak under the stars in the hot tub. When there’s snow on the ground, curl up by the wood burning fireplace, serve refreshments from the wet bar or share photos of your holiday via Wi-Fi.
The timber-framed wraparound porch at Rocky Ridge welcomes guests to this Truckee vacation rental in style. Stepping inside, you’ll notice the 32-foot ceilings, towering stone fireplace and plenty of leather sofas and chairs grouped around the hearth. The dining room is a more intimate space but still has seating for eight, while the fully equipped kitchen features a central island with a breakfast bar.
Rocky Ridge has five bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms—four of which have king beds, and one of which has two twin bunk beds—and one bedroom with a twin bunk bed and access to a hallway powder room. Like the main living areas, the bedrooms have exquisite details such as wood-paneled peaked ceilings and plush area rugs.
With mountain biking trails accessible from the villa’s backyard, Rocky Ridge puts the Tahoe forest at your doorstep. The property is also less than 15 miles from five different golf courses, less than 20 miles from three different beaches and less than 30 miles from four different ski resorts. For a memorable night out, visit the casino in Crystal Bay or take a honeymoon-worthy sunset cruise around Emerald Bay.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Rain shower, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 5 - Bunk Room: 2 twin size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 6 - Bunk Room: Twin size bunk bed, Access to hallway powder room
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Sound System
- Wet bar
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor speakers
- Patio furniture
- 2-Car heated garage
- Mountain biking trail access
- Fire pit
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 8 minute drive to Schaffer's Mill Golf Club
- 5.1 miles to Coyote Moon Golf Course
- 6.1 miles to Tahoe Mountain Club Golf Course
- 7.6 miles to Northstar California Resort Golf Course
- 12 miles to Old Brockway Golf Course
- 14 miles to Crystal Bay
- 17 miles to The Championship Golf Course
- 34 miles to Emerald Bay
- 45 miles to South Lake Tahoe
- 14.1 miles to Speedboat Beach
- 16.8 miles to Commons Beach
- 17.2 miles to Burnt Cedar Beach
- 42 miles to Pope Beach
- 7.6 miles to Northstar California Resort
- 13 miles to Squaw Valley Resort
- 20 mile drive to Diamond Peak Resort
- 28 miles to Main Lodge of Mt. Rose
- 43 miles to Heavenly Mountain
- 9 minute drive to Truckee Tahoe Airport (TRK)
- 38 miles to Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 2 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.