Le Petit Palais
18 guests · 8 bedrooms · 9 baths
Bring your dreams of Provence to life at the charming, eclectic Le Petit Palais. Nestled into a landscape of rolling hills, olive groves and tiny hamlets in the countryside between Avignon and Luberon, this luxury vacation rental is a typical farmhouse on the outside and a unique contemporary villa on the inside.
Your holiday at Le Petit Palais includes dinner upon arrival, a daily continental breakfast buffet and even firewood. In the summer, turn your face to the sun from a lounger on the terrace, the pool and hot tub or the al-fresco dining area, all while listening to a favorite album on the Sonos sound system and sipping a drink from the wet bar or enjoying a snack from the barbecue. In cooler weather, unwind inside in the home theater or challenge family and friends in the games room.
While the villa’s stone walls and beamed ceilings nod to centuries of Provençal style, its furnishings take a more modern tack, with slipcovered sofas, tufted accent chairs and even industrial-inspired stools in the sitting areas. The dining room is equally eclectic, with a mix of mid-century and bistro style in its seating for twenty-two, and the fully equipped kitchen nestles state-of-the-art appliances within its stone walls.
Le Petit Palais has eight rooms with king beds and one with three twin beds; all nine have private en-suite bathrooms. One of the king bedrooms also has its own kitchenette, making it ideal for a honeymoon-style retreat or quieter accommodations for in-laws.
You could easily spend your stay on the villa’s tranquil grounds. But if you’d like to explore Provence, make the short drive to the charming town of Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, which has plenty of waterfront cafés and weekend antique markets. For a day trip, drive into Avignon, where you can stroll through its World Heritage Site–designated center or borrow a bike and discover the modern city on two wheels.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (or 2 single size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (or 2 single size beds), Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (or 2 single size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 5: 3 Twin size beds (or 1 King size bed & 1 single size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Day bed, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: King size bed (or 2 single size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 7: King size bed (or 2 single size beds), Cot, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 8: King size bed (or 2 single size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Floor cooling system
- King size bed (or 2 single size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Kitchenette
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Nespresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 22
- Sonos Sound System
- Home Theatre
- DVD Player
- Decorative fireplace
- Iron/Ironing board
- Overhead projector
- Seminar room
- Game room
- Swimming Pool (mid-March to mid-November) - Heated
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining
- Wet bar
- Sun loungers
- Sonos sound system
STAFF & SERVICES
- Dinner preparation for arrival (food and beverage not included)
- Continental style breakfast buffet service (food and beverage not included)
- Housekeeper living on-site in separate quarters
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 2 km to Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
- 17 km to Avignon
- 74 km to Marseilles
- 79 km to Nimes
- 117 km to Montpellier
- 70 km to Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 2 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.