Bali-inspired modernism with jungle, ocean views
12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 6 baths
Located in the lush oceanside community of Manuel Antonio, this airy Costa Rican villa is the perfect escape for beach-bound vacationers. Surrounded by lush, tropical jungle, Villa Perezoso exists in unprecedented privacy, despite its proximity to beaches, nature reserves, and the shops, bars, and restaurants of Quepos Town. With five luxurious ensuite bedrooms, spacious common areas, and a scenic balcony, Perezoso has plenty of lounge space and vantage points for your group of twelve.
Inside, Villa Perezoso is designed and decorated in relaxing Balinese style. Perfect for inviting fresh ocean breeze and natural sunlight to flow freely within, Perezoso’s open-concept layout features numerous openings to the balcony’s jungle and ocean view. Always the consummate host, Perezoso features two fully equipped kitchens, formal dining for ten, and a penthouse loft area that is perfect for group gatherings. The decor is a relaxing mix of Balinese inspired art, designer furniture, and locally inspired accent pieces. And, Perezoso comes with Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and cable television to keep guests cool and connected.
Outside, you’ll love cooling off on hot afternoons in Perezoso’s refreshing swimming pool. At night, rejuvenate in the hot tub while you count the stars. You’ll also appreciate the many sun loungers, alfresco dining, barbecue, and furnished lounge areas outside on the ocean-view balcony.
With four pristine beach areas just minutes from home, you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect secluded spot to work on your tan. Tulemar, Espadilla, Playitas, and Biesanz beaches are all under two-kilometers from Villa Perezoso’s hillside perch. If you’d like to explore Costa Rica’s natural jungle habitat and learn a little about its local flora and fauna, the Manual Antonio National Park is a beautiful place to spend an afternoon. Travel a little further, and you’ll find the town of Quepos, rich with local boutique shops, delicious cuisine, and the Quepos Tennis Club if you’re up for a match.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Lounging area, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Desk, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Lounging area, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: 2 Full size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Lounging area, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Desk, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Lounging area, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Lounging area, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar on the Main Level
- Fully equipped kitchen on the Penthouse Level
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Upper level loft area with terrace
- Cable television
- Integrated sound system
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing boards
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Hot tub
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
- Gas barbecue
- View of the ocean
- Outdoor parking - 3 spaces
- Gated community
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily maid service (except Sunday)
- Chef service (3 meals per day, cost of food additional)
- Live-in caretaker
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Food and beverages
- Laundry service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 3.1 km to Manual Antonio National Park
- 4.5 km to Quepos town with shops and restaurants
- 7.1 km to Quepos Tennis Club
- 1.3 km to Tulemar Beach
- 1.7 km to Playa Espadilla
- 2 km to Playa Playitas
- 2.1 km to Playa Biesanz
- 9.1 km to La Managua - Quepos Airport (XQP)
- 156 km to Juan Santamaria International Aiport (SJO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
Villa Perezoso highlights
Soothing, Balinese design
Tasteful Indonesian decor creates a zen-like atmosphere that proves a fitting match for the Costa Rican serenity that surrounds you.
Slip into the water
A swimming pool along the patio lets you cool off in the afternoons, while a hot tub helps warm up cocktail hour.
Multi-level sea views
Take in the island-dotted coastline from one of two balcony areas complete with sun loungers and wicker armchairs.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 7 more
Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
11 min drive
Juan Santamaria International Airport
153 min drive
4 min drive
7 min drive
7 min drive
8 min walk
Points of Interest
Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio
7 min drive
Tennis Club Quepos
14 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.