20 guests · 8 bedrooms · 5 baths
Located on the shore of South Lake Tahoe, this eight bedroom luxury home is the perfect host for your next exciting group gathering. Whether it’s a family ski trip, beach vacation with friends, or golf getaway, South Tahoe has a dynamic natural landscape any time of the year. With total accommodations for twenty, spacious indoor/outdoor common areas, a home theatre, and a billiards lounge with a wet bar, there’s plenty of space for entertaining. And, for instant access to the lake and beach, just head out the back door, you’ll see it.
Surrounding Bellevue’s exterior wood-paneled walls, you’ll find covered and open sitting areas, balconies, and the hot tub patio, all great spaces to enjoy South Tahoe’s gorgeous mountain views. Inside, the rich exposed wood continues. Mixed with natural stone fireplaces, granite countertops, vaulted ceilings, and plush leather furniture, Bellevue delivers the warmth and comfort you’d hope for after a long day on the slopes. High-end electronics and stainless steel appliances are seamlessly integrated into the rustic-chic atmosphere without drawing too much attention away from the natural feel of the decor.
At dinner, you’ll have seating for twelve in the formal dining area, as well as extra space at the wet bar and breakfast bar. When it’s time to retire for the evening, Villa Bellevue’s master bedroom features a king-sized bed, walk-in closet, gas fireplace, and an en-suite bathroom with a stand-alone shower and tub.
Within just ten miles of Villa Bellevue, you’ll have access to plenty of South Tahoe’s most incredible attractions. For skiing, Heavenly Mountain Resort is about a ten-minute drive. Edgewood, Paradise, and Lake Tahoe Golf Course are all under ten miles. And, the calm water and sandy shore of Lakeside Beach is just a short drive as well. After an exhilarating day outside, head into town for dinner, drinks, and maybe more, in South Tahoe’s vibrant nightlife scene. With everything from fine dining to dance clubs and dive bars, South Tahoe is always buzzing with excitement.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Walk-in closet, Gas fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Shared access to Jack and Jill bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to Jack and Jill bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size bunk beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 7: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 8: Queen size bed, Twin size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Gas fireplace
- Wet bar
- Pool table
- Home theatre
- Cable TV
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Stateline, NV
- 3.8 miles to Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course
- 6.3 miles to Lake Tahoe Golf Course
- 7.3 miles to Zephyr Cove
- 8.4 miles to Tahoe Paradise Golf Course
- 12 miles to Emerald Bay
- 29 miles to Carson City
- 30 miles to Crystal Bay
- 33 miles to Old Brockway Golf Course
- 10 minute drive to Lakeside Beach
- 5.6 miles to Nevada Beach
- 5.8 miles to Pope Beach
- 7.7 miles to Zephyr Cove Beach
- 3.5 miles to Heavenly Mountain Resort Gondola
- 36 miles to Squaw Valley Resort
- 47 miles to Northstar California Resort
- 38 miles to Carson City Airport (CSN)
- 59 miles to Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
+ 2 more
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.