(H) Oxbow Lodge
14 guests · 6 bedrooms · 7.5 baths
Find a modern take on ranch style in a quintessential Jackson Hole setting at Oxbow Lodge. Tucked into an aspen grove just north of Teton Village that’s a favorite with local moose and elk, this luxury vacation rental uses rustic materials to stunning contemporary effect. Its six bedrooms and great location make it ideal for a family reunion or an outdoor-focused adventure with friends.
If you’ll be on holiday in warmer weather, you can enjoy the fresh forest air while heating up the barbecue on the deck or soaking in the hot tub. If you’ll be taking advantage of Wyoming’s ski season, leave gear in the mudroom and unwind inside in the exercise room and sauna, around the foosball table or in front of the projection TV.
Oxbow Lodge pairs natural textures such as wood and stone with walls of windows and an open-plan layout for spaces that feel bright and airy. Two wood-burning fireplaces form the focal points in the great room, where you can gather in the sitting area, around a dining table for eight or at the breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen, which even has a pizza oven.
The lodge has two bedrooms with king beds, one bedroom with a queen bed and one bedroom with two twin beds. There’s also a bunk room with three bunk beds and an apartment with a queen bed, queen sofa bed, kitchenette and living area, which could be used as a honeymoon-style retreat or in-law suite. All six bedrooms have private en-suite bathrooms.
The villa’s location in the Jackson Town area puts you just a few miles from shopping, dining and activities in Teton Village, as well as the Shooting Star Golf Course and skiing at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Be sure to plan a day of hiking in the gorgeous Grand Teton National Park and, if you have a few extra days, continue your trip in Yellowstone National Park.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Desk, Gas Fireplace, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Gas Fireplace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (or king size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 5 - Apartment: Queen size bed, Queen size sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Kitchenette, Living Area, Television, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 6 - Bunk Room: 3 Bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Television (cable)
- Projection Television
- Foosball table
- Exercise room
- Hot tub (heating included)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3.5 miles to Teton Village
- 3.7 miles to Shooting Star Golf Course
- 7.2 miles to Aspens Market
- 14.9 miles to Town of Jackson
- 19.8 miles to Grand Teton National Park
- 20.2 miles to Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club
- 46.1 miles to Granite Hot Springs & Camp
- 72.2 miles to Yellowstone National Park
- 3.2 miles to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 23.6 miles to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.