10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Villa Palmero is a stunning villa at Pebble Beach on the Monterrey Peninsula of California, a short drive from Carmel-by-the-Sea. Neighboring one of the finest golf resorts in the world, the exquisite home offers Old World elegance and charm, ample outdoor living areas, and spacious interiors illuminated by sublime vistas of the Pacific Ocean. Five king bedrooms provide ideal accommodations for large groups of friends, families, and destination wedding guests.
A beautifully tiled patio wraps around the interior living areas, with expansive vistas of the coastline stretching from Point Lobos to Stillwater Cove. Relish an alfresco meal at the table for ten and share a bottle of Napa Valley wine in the open-air lounge. Gorgeous burnt-yellow facades and terracotta roof tile evoke Italian country estates, while harmonizing with the lush pine forests of Monterrey.
Multiple sets of French doors inhale the ocean air into the villa's interiors, while large picture windows infuse the fresh white walls with abundant light. Multiple lounges areas and dens—two with lovely fireplaces—form inviting venues for afternoon downtime or evening gatherings. Mix cocktails at the bar and join each other for an ocean-view feast at the table for eight. The beautiful kitchen is fully equipped for the chef's among you, and easily serves the dining room and patio.
The penthouse-style master suite opens to a broad furnished balcony with panoramic views of the golf course and ocean. A fireplace, sitting area, and deck form a lovely haven around the sumptuous king bed, while the ensuite bathroom includes a shower and tub. All four guestrooms include king beds as well; two enjoy ensuite bathrooms while the other two share a bathroom between them. Three of the guestrooms open to the terrace.
The villa is just twenty paces from 17-mile Drive walking trail, which runs along Monterrey Peninsula. Pebble Beach Resort is just two minutes away, where golfers can take their pick from Peter Bay, Spyglass Hill, and Pebble Beach Golf Links. Several extraordinary beaches, including Carmel Sunset Beach, are within minutes of your door. Families will enjoy trips to Monterrey Bay Aquarium, seven miles away, and Old Fisherman's Wharf, about five miles away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Lounge area, Television, Fireplace, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Decorative fireplace, Direct access to shared terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to shared terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 5, Stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Direct access to shared terrace
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 4
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 20 yards to 17 Mile Drive walking trail
- 2 minute drive to Pebble Beach
- 3 minute drive to Peter Hay Golf Course
- 5 minute drive to Spyglass Hill Golf Course
- 6 minute drive to Carmel-by-the-Sea
- 10 minute drive to Carmel Mission Basilica Museum
- 5.4 miles to Old Fisherman's Wharf
- 6.3 miles to Cannery Row
- 7.1 miles to Monterey Bay Aquarium
- 27 miles to Big Sur
- 6 minute drive to Carmel Sunset Beach
- 2.9 miles to Carmel River State Beach
- 5.1 miles to Monastery Beach
- 5.5 miles to Asilomar Beach
- 5.7 miles to Lovers Point Park and Beach
- 7.7 miles to Monterey Regional Airport (MRY)
- 79 miles to Mineta San José International Airport (SJC)
- 110 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- 163 miles to Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 4 more
Del Monte Forest, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.