Spring Mountain Retreat
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Relax and entertain in a quintessential wine country setting at Spring Mountain Retreat. This luxury St. Helena ranch, set next to a working vineyard, offers ample room indoors and out to catch up with friends and family, as well as a location close to some of the best dining and shopping in Napa and Sonoma if you’d like to explore.
Make the most of the California sun on the estate’s spacious terraces, which feature a pool, bocce court, lounging and dining areas, and a barbecue overlooking the vineyards. In the evenings, linger outside by the fireplace or step inside to socialize around the wet bar and pool table. There’s also a TV, Wi-Fi and conveniences like laundry facilities, heating and air conditioning.
A recent remodel gave this vacation rental bright and airy living spaces that are both chic and comfortable. The open-plan great room incorporates a sitting area as well as a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar and breakfast table. A separate formal dining room is ideal for special occasions, and a living room with built-in bookshelves and a fireplace is just the spot to sip your new favorite vintage after the meal.
While Spring Mountain Retreat feels secluded, it’s only a 15- minute walk from Downtown St. Helena, where you’ll find a range of unique shops and eateries. It sits at the base of the famed Spring Mountain wine appellation with easy access to the many wineries off Spring Mountain Road. St. Helena is located in the heart of the Napa Valley region and Napa’s world class restaurants and famous cabernet wineries.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
City of St. Helena Permit No. 2012-61
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Gas fireplace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Wet bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Gas fireplace
- Pool table
- Air conditioning (Central)
- Heating (Central)
- Iron/ironing board
- Views of vineyard
- Swimming pool (Heating included from April 1st to October 31st. Additional heating costs apply outside of these dates)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Bocce ball court
- Outdoor gas fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 15 minute walk to Saint Helena
- 3 miles to Meadowwood Golf & Spa
- 6.9 miles to Oakville
- 10 miles to Yountville
- 19 miles to Downtown Napa
- 19 miles to Santa Rosa
- 19 miles to Silverado Country Club and Spa
- 23 miles to Oxbow Public Market
- 31 miles to Healdsburg
- 32 miles to Sonoma Plaza
- 37 miles to Sonoma Raceway
- 26 miles to Napa County Airport (APC)
- 27 miles to Sonoma County Airport (STS)
- 82 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 3 more
Saint Helena, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.