La Scelta di Goethe
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 2 baths
Located in the heart of the eternal city, this luxurious three-bedroom is just steps from Rome’s most breathtaking historical wonders. With incredible city views from its two balconies, La Scelta di Goethe will make you feel at one with the Old World. The two streets that run along the villa’s walls are Via Della Croce, rich with small cafes, bakeries, and small shops, and Via Condotti, which is famous for its world-class shopping. You’ll have no trouble finding delicious cuisine, historical sites, rejuvenating spas, and nightlife simply by wandering the ancient streets that begin at your doorstep.
La Scelta di Goethe is decorated in elegant fashion, fitting of its beautiful surroundings. Old World ambiance with slight touches of modern amenities makes this villa truly authentic and functional for any occasion. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, its own terrace, and en-suite bathroom with a hydromassage shower and Turkish bath with aroma and chromotherapy.
If you're in the mood for a quiet night in, the villa is equipped with a full kitchen, espresso machine, and a formal dining area. There’s also Wi-Fi, television, and air conditioning to keep guests cool and connected. Outside, you’ll love relaxing in the hot tub as you gaze upon vibrant city views. And, included with your reservation, you’ll receive complimentary breakfast, housekeeping, and twenty-four-hour staff services.
Within fifteen minutes of walking Rome’s beautiful streets, you’ll be able to find the Spanish Steps, Piazza di Spagna, Piazza del Popolo, the Pantheon, and Fontana di Trevi, to name a few. The Roman Forum and the Colosseum are both easily accessible by car, in about fifteen minutes. And, just meters from your front door, you’ll find Via Del Corso, it is the perfect place to start your Roman exploration, as it links many of the city’s sites. You’ll recognize it right away because it is widest and straightest of the streets in the Old Town area of Rome.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with hydromassage shower & Turkish bath with aromatherapy and chromotherapy, Terrace
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Shared bathroom with bedroom 3 with hydro massage shower & Turkish bath with aromatherapy
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size bed, Shared bathroom with bedroom 2 with hydro massage shower & Turkish bath with aromatherapy
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hot tub
STAFF & SERVICES
- Continental breakfast
- 24-hour staff service
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfer
Points of Interest
- Meters from Via Del Corso
- 4 minute walk to
- Via Borgognona
- Via Condotti and Via Frattina Shopping
- 5 minute walk to
- Spanish Steps
- Piazza di Spagna
- 6 minute walk to Via Margutta
- 7 minute walk to Piazza del Popolo
- 10 minute walk to
- Villa Borghese
- 11 minute walk to Fontana di Trevi
- 12 minute walk to Piazza Navona
- 17 minute walk to Castel Sant'Angelo
- 9 minute drive to Piazza San Pietro
- 11 minute drive to Campo de' Fiori
- 13 minute drive to Roman Forum
- 16 minute drive to The Colosseum
- 32 minute drive to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
- 33 minute drive to Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport (CIA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.