12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 baths
Elegant style and a rustic country setting prove a match made in heaven at Villa Muzyka. Set on more than six private acres in the countryside, this Provence vacation rental feels miles from everything—even though it’s just a short drive from the village of Oppède and convenient to several other hilltop towns. Its tranquil location, luxury amenities and seven bedrooms are perfect for a family reunion, a special occasion or even a destination wedding in France.
During your holiday, spend lazy days relaxing by the heated pool, enjoying the blooms in the garden and preparing local produce on the barbecue to serve at the al-fresco dining area. As you’d expect from a French home, there’s a wine cellar; as you may not expect from a historic residence, there’s a media room, sound system and Wi-Fi as well.
The refined interiors of Villa Muzyka bring urbane style to the countryside. Though the villa was originally part of a fortified bastide built in the 18th century, it has since been lovingly renovated to offer nearly 7,000 square feet of elegant yet comfortable living space. Catch up or read in the two living rooms and office, gather everyone around the dining table for twelve and take pleasure in preparing meals in the fully equipped kitchen.
The villa has three bedrooms with king beds, three bedrooms with queen beds and one bedroom with two twin beds. All seven bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning, and most have their own TVs.
While it feels completely private and tranquil, Villa Muzyka is only a short drive from shopping and dining in the village of Oppède and the picturesque hilltop town of Oppède le Vieux. Don’t miss the chance to explore the other charming towns, such as Gordes, Menerbes and Lacoste, that dot the scenic heart of the Luberon region, where you can take in the views, find one-of-a-kind handcrafts or sit down to a honeymoon-worthy meal.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Two twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Media room
- Wine cellar
- Sound system
- Heated Swimming Pool (May 1st to October 1st)
- Alfresco dining
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (15hrs/per week from Monday to Friday)
- Final cleaning
- Welcome basket
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Cleaning service €25/hour
- Event fees: €4000
Points of Interest:
- 1.4 km to Oppede small shops and restaurants
- 4.8 km to Oppede-Le-Vieux
- 11.2 km to Gordes
- 14.2 km to Golf de Saumane
- 56.8 km to Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)
- 69.4 km to Nîmes-Alès-Camargue-Cévennes Airport (FNI)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.