6 guests · 2 bedrooms · 2 baths
Escape from the day-to-day in this lavish Paris apartment located in the 16e Arrondissement, overlooking the Arc de Triomphe and one block from the Champs Elysees. Le Triomphe is a luxurious retreat with easy access to anything and everything you could want in the City of Lights. Decorated with an eye for tradition and comfort, the apartment is airy, full of natural light and elegance at every turn.
Your villa includes all sort of modern amenities: a dining area for six, television, fireplace, air conditioning, washer/dryer and elevator. Relax on your terrace that includes its very own lounge area. With full concierge service to attend to your wants and needs, Le Triomphe is truly an oasis in the middle of one of the world’s most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities.
Designed with classical elegance, original architectural details and modern comforts in mind, Le Triomphe is both cultured and cozy. Spacious and airy with high ceilings and French windows, the apartment is awash in natural light from the pale walls and furnishings to the polished parquet floors. With a fully equipped, lavish kitchen, the culinary genius in the group can cook any gourmet meal at Le Triomphe, just for a change of pace.
This villa can accommodate up to six guests. Each bedroom includes a queen-sized bed and en-suite bathroom, and additional bedding is available for two. Relax and look out at the view of Arc de Triomphe from one of the elegantly designed bedrooms. The twinkling lights at night will cast a spell that will remain a beautiful memory for much time to come.
In the morning, take your coffee to the study, throw open the drapes and gaze through the French windows at the Arc de Triomphe and the energetic streets of Paris. Wander down one of those streets to a cafe for an omelet au fromage, or follow your nose to a boulangerie for croissants. Shop, visit a museum, take a riverboat ride down the Seine, eat, drink and be merry. Then, an afternoon nap? Why not? Your apartment is just around the corner. When you wake refreshed in the early evening, take your Bordeaux to the terrace and watch the City of Lights come alive at Le Triomphe!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds or queen size bed, Access to toilet and shower
- Additional Bedding - Study: 2 Twin beds or 1 queen size bed, access to Master En-suite bathroom with shower, Access to terrace, View of Arc de Triomphe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 6
- Air conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Terrace with lounge area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Mid-stay housekeeping (6 guest occupancy and 7 nights minimum)
- Long distance calls to USA & Canada
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Mid-Stay housekeeping (less than 7 nights)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Optional Rental Damage Protection for US residents only
Points of Interest:
- 5 minutes to supermarket, restaurants, shopping, nightlife
- 1.5 km to River Seine
- 2 km to Elysees Palace and Eiffel Tower
- 2.3 km to Place de la Concorde
- 3 km to Le Printemps and 16e Arrondissement
- 3.2 km to Galeries Lafayette
- 3.6 km to Orsay Musem
- 4.1 km to Louvre Museum
- 7.3 km to Notre Dame Cathedral
- 18 km to Paris - Le Bourget Airport (LBG)
- 28 km to Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.