Sleek mid-century villa near Palm Canyon Drive
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Champagne Dream is a stunning four-bedroom villa that seamlessly blends the mid-century Palm Springs aesthetic with crisp, modern lines. Hidden in the historic Deepwell area, a quick tour around this central neighborhood will reveal glamour and style which drew Hollywood’s elite to the desert.
Palm Springs design is known for blurring the lines between indoor and outdoor living, and the property’s immense pool terrace is a prime example. Activities and amenities are anchored around a sleek saline pool and bubbling spa. Bronze yourself to perfection on a reclining chaise longue before seeking shelter under covered areas on the north side of the pool. A cabana shelters an al fresco dining table, where you can savor feasts prepared on the gas grill. A stylish lounge set sits at the other end, allowing you and your guests to enjoy cocktails mixed at the nearby wet bar, as flames flicker from an elevated fire pit.
Cool porcelain tiles line the great room’s spacious common areas. Each section features a pocket glass door leading outside. Exposed beam ceilings and a stacked stone fireplace pay homage to the villa’s modernist origins. The two-sided fireplace casts a warming glow towards anyone relaxing on the living room sofas or watching a movie in the media room. Test your culinary skills in the gourmet kitchen where you’ll find a high-end cooktop and a unique appliance garage, keeping smaller machines discretely hidden. Up to eight people can gather at the regency dining table, where faux-stag busts hold court at either end.
Champagne Dream’s four beautifully-appointed bedrooms are bright, airy and tastefully decorated. They are all air conditioned, boast king size beds and open onto the patio. The large Master bedroom has a stunning en-suite bathroom with premium fixtures, dual vanities and walk-in shower. The recently constructed casita shares a wall with the rest of the house, but is only accessible by its patio entrance, making it a perfectly private miniature residence for teenagers.
When you’re ready to explore, it’s just a five minute drive to historic Palm Canyon Drive, known as, “the strip”. There you’ll find an eclectic mix of shops, restaurants, cafés and art galleries, including incredible treasure troves of mid-century modern antiques. You can also relax at some of the world’s best spas, including Rancho Las Palmas and La Quinta. Golfers have over 80 lush courses to choose from in the Coachella Valley.
Palm Springs Registered Tax Number: 3031
Palm Springs City ID: 3850
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with dual rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Direct access to terrace, Outdoor shower
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Air conditioning
- Heating system
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Salt-water swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Alfresco shower
- Lounging furniture
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Gas grill
- Fire pit
- View of San Jacinto Mountains
STAFF & SERVICES
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
- Spa services
- Airport transfer
Points of Interest:
- 2 minute drive to Mesquite Golf and Country Club
- 5 minute drive to Downtown Palm Springs
- 5 minute drive to Indian Canyons Golf Resort
- 5 miles to Escena Golf Club
- 5.3 miles to Indian Canyons
- 12 miles to Palm Desert
- 21 miles to Indio
- 24 miles to Coachella Festival Grounds
- 40 miles to Joshua Tree National Park
- 2.2 miles to Palm Spring International Airport (PSP)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 4 more
Palm Springs, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.