8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Discover a luxurious oasis of unparalleled luxury at Desert Solstice. This spectacular 4-bedroom villa is nestled in the much sought-after Las Palmas neighborhood of California’s famous sunshine and spa town. With nearly 5,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor living space, you’ll be treated to a range of high-end amenities and features that will be the setting for lifelong memories.
Vast outdoor living spaces encircle the U-shaped villa and high hedges add an atmosphere of privacy and tranquility. The central courtyard boasts a long swimming pool with elevated spa tub. Designer chaise longues and lounge sets can be placed in the sun, while charming Spanish-style overhangs offer ample shade. Put your backhand to work on the hard-surfaced tennis court, off the side of the home. The courtside lanai houses a gas grill, perfect for creating al fresco feasts to enjoy under the stars.
Inside, you’ll experience spacious rooms beneath vaulted wood beam ceilings. The immense great room is split in the middle by a floor-to-ceiling, see-through stacked stone fireplace. On one side of the fireplace, a fully-equipped wet bar with a climate-controlled walk-in wine room await your use. On the other side, you can relax among stylish couches and club chairs. Up to ten guests can sit around the formal dining table, waiting to embark on a culinary adventure prepared in the gourmet kitchen. Off the kitchen, you’ll find a casual breakfast nook and access to the tennis terrace. Head into the den where films can be viewed on a state-of-the-art home theater system.
All four bedrooms include the finest hand-picked contemporary designer furniture. Each air-conditioned room houses a California King size bed, flatscreen television and well-appointed en-suite bathroom, plus access to semi-private patios. The Master suite’s immense bathroom holds dual vanities, a spa tub and separate shower, plus a stacked stone fireplace, creating a romantic ambiance.
From your location in Las Palmas, you can explore the classic mid-century modern architecture that drew the rich and famous to Palm Springs. Downtown is only a few minutes away by car. There you’ll find an eclectic mix of shops, galleries and restaurants which sum up the Palm Springs ethos. Commune with your arid desert surroundings in one of the surrounding national parks or enjoy one of the Coachella Valley’s 80+, lush golf courses.
Palm Springs Registered Tax Number: 3031
Palm Springs City ID: 2087
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Master: California King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Bidet, Fireplace, Television, Access to patio
- Bedroom 2: California King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and shower, Television, Access to patio
- Bedroom 3: California King size bed, Shared bathroom with bathtub and shower, Television, Access to patio
- Bedroom 4: California King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and shower, Television, Access to patio
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Heating system
- Blu-ray player
- Wet bar
- Climate controlled wine room
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Swimming pool (heated October to May)
- Hot tub
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- Outdoor living area
- Gated property
- Private tennis court
- Mountain view
Staff & Services
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 1.8 miles to Palm Springs Art Museum
- 3.4 miles to Moorten Botanical Garden
- 3.5 miles to Escena Golf Club
- 4.5 miles to Mesquite Golf & Country Club
- 5.4 miles to Indian Canyons Golf Resort
- 7.3 miles to Indian Canyons
- 15.6 miles to Palm Desert
- 3.8 miles to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
Palm Springs, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.