Sandy Cove 402 Penthouse
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Located in an exclusive development of only 15 units surrounded by colorful tropical gardens, Sandy Cove 402 is one of the finest penthouses on the West Coast of Barbados. The parish of St. James is renown for its sparkling white sands and calm turquoise bars. With outstanding panoramas of the Caribbean Sea and access to a secluded beach, this stunning oceanfront vacation rental offers guests a luxurious haven to relax and unwind in this idyllic setting!
Sandy Cove 402 showcases a large open sundeck surrounded by golden palms, bougainvillea and desert roses. The sundeck also features a private swimming pool and outdoor shower. You will also find an alfresco dining set and sun beds. Inside, a well appointed office is equipped with a printer and Wi-Fi. The unit also has a temperature controlled wine cellar on the lower level. Guests of this residence also have access to the communal free-form swimming pool, exercise room, sauna and beach facilities of the complex.
Sandy Cove 402 has been appointed to the highest standard and its tasteful decor and furnishings will appeal to discerning guests. Decorated in a modern, yet colonial style, the elegant lounge with a piano opens onto a large balcony, an ideal place for sipping cocktails and watching the cruise ships sail away into the sunset. The large, fully equipped kitchen opens onto the elegant dining room which is located on another large balcony offering stunning views of the ocean. The formal dining area with sea view makes a great place to share a special announcement with your friends and family.
Four exquisite bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, dual vanities, ceiling fans and televisions accommodate up to eight guests at this non-smoking villa. The master bedroom also features a bidet and a lounge. Three suites also provide balconies at this impressive holiday home.
Sandy Cove 402 is located next to the world renowned Cliff Restaurant and only a short distance from Sandy Lane Hotel. Also within easy driving distance are the shops and restaurants of Holetown, the Mount Gay Rum Distillery and the Royal Westmoreland Golf Course. A little further away lies the island’s capital, Bridgetown, whose various historical sites give a feeling of what life must have been like in a bygone era. Have your vacation, your way with Luxury Retreats in Barbados!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Bidet, Lounge area, Safe, Television, Ceiling fan, Direct access to balcony & View of ocean
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Ceiling fan & Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Ceiling fan & Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Ceiling fan, Terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Central Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable Television
- DVD Player
- Ceiling fans
- Swimming Pool
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 4
- View of ocean
- Shared access to fitness center, pool & beach facilities
STAFF & SERVICES
- Security Guard
- Cook (food is not included)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4.3 km to Holetown
- 5.4 km to Mount Gay Rum Distillery
- 8.4 km to Royal Westmoreland Golf Course
- 10.2 km to Bridgetown
- 11.5 km to Speightstown
- 12.4 km to Harrisons Cave
- 12.1 km to Welchman Hall Gully
- 1 km to Paynes Bay Beach
- 2 km to Sandy Lane Beach
- 2.5 km to Batts Rock Beach
- 3.4 km to Paradise Beach
- 4.4 km to Colony Club Beach
- 24.1 km to Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 4 people
+ 3 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.