9 guests · 5 bedrooms · 4 baths
Like much of Italy itself, Le Rondini effortlessly mixes old and new. Original architectural features and a well-maintained garden give the five-bedroom villa historic character, while new additions like a modern kitchen and stunning pool add up-to-date comfort. Not only does the property’s location near Montopoli in Val d’Arno afford great views, nearby highway access makes it easy to explore the region.
Green lawns and mature trees spread out around the hilltop villa, and brick paths lead down to a large, curving pool, complete with waterfall, terrace and lounge chairs. Prepare dinner on the barbecue, then dine al fresco on a covered veranda. Explore the nearby villages and countryside on the available bicycles, and sleep soundly in bedrooms with air conditioning, available at additional cost.
The rustic interiors of Le Rondini are warm and welcoming. In the living room, plush sofas, a built-in bookshelf and large fireplace invite you to curl up and stay awhile. Original stone walls, beamed ceilings and cotto floors are reminders of the house’s past, but an ADSL line and satellite television are definitely of the 21st century. The well-equipped kitchen has stone countertops and modern appliances.
Le Rondini’s five bedrooms can accommodate up to nine guests. On the villa’s ground floor, you’ll find a bedroom with French bed and shared bathroom. Upstairs, there are two bedrooms with two twin beds each that share a bathroom. The remaining two bedrooms each have a queen bed and an en-suite bathroom.
Whether you rent a car or take one of the villa’s bicycles, it’s just under 3 km to the shops and restaurants in the village of Montopoli. Bring your racquets to the tennis courts 5 km away, or your clubs to the Castelfalfi golf course, about 40 km away. If you’d like to see more of Tuscany than the view from the terrace, the highway is about 11 km away, Pisa is about 30 km away and Florence is about 38 km away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
NOTE: Please note that there are resident cats in the neighborhood. Anyone with allergies should be advised.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Ground Floor: French bed, Shared bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds, Shares bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds, Shares bathroom with bedroom 2, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air Conditioning in bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite television
- Stereo system
- Washing machine
- Baby equipment - available upon request
- Swimming pool – not heated
- Alfresco dining
- BBQ grill
- Outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
- Maid service - 3 hours a day, 3 days a week
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Adventure activities
- Cooking lessons
- Cook service
- Laundry service
- Child care service
- Additional maid service
- Car rental
- Airport transfers
Points of Interest:
- 9.2 km to Ponte a Egola
- 43 km to Pisa
- 58 km to Florence
- 33 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
- 54 km to Florence international Airport (FLR)
- 337 km to Rome International Airport (FCO)
- HEATING - Heating is available at an additional charge of 50 Euro per day and must be paid directly on the spot to the owner or his/her representative before departing. Please note that heating in Italy, when not subject to restrictions by the local Government, is more expensive compared to other countries. If you look for a property in low season, make sure to ask for an estimate of the heating cost. You may be asked a supplementary deposit for heating expenses.
- WATER AND ELECTRICITY - Please note that most of the properties that we offer are not the typical purpose-built Mediterranean holiday villas. Most are converted farmhouses or former manor houses, full of character and history. Water shortages do occur; please use it sparingly during the summer months. At the same time, Italy is probably one of the few countries in the world where the government has introduced a system of electricity limitators to contain the national consumption. This means you must be careful when using more than one appliance at once because the limitator will shut the electricity off.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Hot water kettle
+ 6 more
Montopoli in Val D'arno, Italy
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.