6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
High in the hills between Lucca and the Versilian coast, Casa Fiora offers a gorgeous perspective on the Tuscan countryside. The three-bedroom stone farmhouse was restored in 2004 but retains all its rustic charm, with original architectural features and modern perks like a swimming pool. Larger groups can rent nearby villa La Sorgente at the same time for more space.
During your stay, there’s plenty of ways to relax and take in the view. The farmhouse has two terraces: one facing the pool and one on the opposite side of the house, so there’s always a shady spot. The saltwater pool and surrounding lawn have a panoramic view of the hills. An outdoor barbecue, tables and chairs make al fresco dining a snap. For cooler days, firewood is provided for the indoor fireplace.
The villa’s original beamed ceilings and terracotta floors make it clear you’re in Tuscany. The living room is warm and comfortable, with plenty of cozy armchairs and even a piano to gather around. Cooks and diners alike will appreciate the spacious eat-in kitchen, which has plenty of room for meal prep at one end, a long dining table, and a fireplace and waiting armchair at the other end.
Casa Fiora’s three bedrooms are equally charming, with soft-toned walls, colorful accents and shuttered windows. Two of the bedrooms have double beds, and the third bedroom has two twin beds. Each of the bedrooms has access to a bathroom. Baby equipment is available for the youngest guests as well.
For shopping, a restaurant and more, head into the village of San Martino in Freddana, 5 km away. The city of Lucca and adjacent highway access are about 11 km to the southeast, while the beaches of the Versilia area are about 25 km to the west. If you want to do more sightseeing or leave the region, Pisa and its airport are about 35 km away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
Bedroom 1: Double bed, Access to bathroom
Bedroom 2: Double bed, Access to bathroom
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds, Access to bathroom
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- DVD player
- Baby equipment
- Washing machine
- Salted swimming pool – open between May 30 and October 3
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- BBQ grill
- Panoramic terraces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Weekly linen change
- Maid service – 6 hours a week
- Firewood provided
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Cooking lessons
- Cook service
- Laundry service
- Nanny service
- Additional maid service
- Villa heating
- 5 km to:
- Post office
- Village of San Martino in Freddana
- 11 km to town of Lucca and motorway exit
- 35 km to Pisa International Airport
- 25 km to Versilia beach
- HEATING - Heating is available at an additional charge of 50 Euro per day and must be paid directly on the spot to the owner or his/her representative before departing. Please note that heating in Italy, when not subject to restrictions by the local Government, is more expensive compared to other countries. If you look for a property in low season, make sure to ask for an estimate of the heating cost. You may be asked a supplementary deposit for heating expenses.
- WATER AND ELECTRICITY - Please note that most of the properties that we offer are not the typical purpose-built Mediterranean holiday villas. Most are converted farmhouses or former manor houses, full of character and history. Water shortages do occur; please use it sparingly during the summer months. At the same time, Italy is probably one of the few countries in the world where the government has introduced a system of electricity limitators to contain the national consumption. This means you must be careful when using more than one appliance at once because the limitator will shut the electricity off.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
Santa Maria Albiano, Italy
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.