Rustic villa on Mount Albano
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3 baths
Villa dell'Angelo is a restored 18th-century Tuscan villa on the western slope of Mount Albano, with an expansive saline pool and antique-filled interior that make it the ideal accommodation for a family or group of up to eight people.
Cradled among spectacular views of the mountains, Villa Angelo is an exceptional 4-bedroom stone villa that embodies genuine Tuscan flavor. Villa dell'Angelo presents a picturesque location for a family gathering or special occasion, and is outfitted with the modern comforts you require for a relaxing holiday.
This villa is centered on 18 acres of woods and olive groves. The living areas have been decorated with antique furniture (some pieces dating back as far as the 16th century), paintings, doors, prints and Persian carpets for an authentic atmosphere. Sink into plush damask sofas in the living room, which is dominated by a large carved stone decorative fireplace, and topped by a coffered ceiling. The large antique dining table is the ideal place to gather for a special Italian meal with family or friends. Cozy up to the kitchen’s fireplace and savor a true-to-life, historic Italian kitchen that is nonetheless fully equipped.
After a wonderful meal, drift off to sleep under the soaring ceilings of the bedrooms. The bathrooms are updated with modern conveniences, such as rainhead showers and jetted tubs. Outdoors, the lawn is kept manicured and several outdoor seating areas create inviting spaces to enjoy a glass of wine among the olive and cypress trees. The saline pool features a large hydromassage area, terrace and changing area.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Private access to hall bathroom with shower, Heating, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Heating, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Shared bathroom with shower, Heating, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds, Shared bathroom with shower, Heating, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- Espresso machine
- Heating system
- Fitness facility
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Bluetooth speaker
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hair dryers
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private pool (April 18 - October 11)
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- BBQ grill
- Pool alarm
- Children's area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Electricity consumption (except Air conditioning & heating)
- Cleaning service on Wednesdays for 3 hours
- Linen change midweek
- Welcome basket
- Light arrival dinner: homemade pasta sauce, pasta, salad, bread and parmesan cheese, and Chianti wine
- Continental breakfast: toasted bread, croissants, marmalade, cereal, honey, butter, fruit juice, coffee, milk, tea, sugar and water
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Cook service
- Maid service
- Catering service
- AC: € 0,40 per kw
- Heating: € 0,17 per thermal kw (diesel fuel)
Points of Interest:
- 6 km to tennis court
- 9 km to La Pievaccia golf course
- 50 km to sandy beach
- 7 km to 18-hole La Pievaccia golf course
- 46 km to Florence Airport (FLR)
- 66 km to Pisa Internationl Airport (PVR)
- The swimming pool has an automated system to keep the PH and Chlorine at perfect levels, in an effort to manage water quality during events such as extreme heat or acid rain. Subject to atmospheric conditions, the goal is to consistently maintain water transparency and cleanliness.
- Separate from the villa, but on the property is another villa. Not to worry though, Villa dell Angelo will still allow you to maintain your privacy.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Surround sound system
+ 6 more
Monsummano Terme, Italy
37 min drive
Pisa International Airport
49 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.