Mid-century Alexander house near art museum
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3 baths
Live the quintessential Palm Springs experience at La Paloma Palms. Nestled in the highly sought after neighborhood of Vista Las Palmas, this four-bedroom villa is one of the mid-century modern masterpieces known to locals as an Alexander house. Originally constructed in 1960, La Paloma has been redefined to modern standards of luxury and its West-facing orientation presents stunning views of the San Jacinto Mountains.
The villa’s outdoor spaces have the feel of a five-star resort. The sleek saline pool has both an integrated tanning shelf and spa tub. Bronze yourself under the California sun from the comfort of colorful chaise longues, or raise a sheltering parasol when the sun reaches its peak. A covered patio demonstrated the seamless integration of indoor and outdoor living. There you’ll find a living room set, perfect for easy afternoons with a book, plus a barbecue and wet bar for preparing dinner al fresco under the stars.
The interior displays hallmark features of Alexander homes, including open-plan rooms, clean lines, exposed wood beam ceilings and bright, airy rooms. You and your guests will enjoy unforgettable feasts in the dining room with a unique, triple panel sliding glass door facing the pool and mountains. A gas fireplace creates a cozy ambiance in the living room where you can watch movies or premium cable on a flat screen television. Test your culinary skills in the Chef’s kitchen where state-of-the-art appliances and smooth surfaces make cooking a pleasure.
Three of La Paloma’s bedrooms are found in the main house. The Master suite occupies a quiet corner. Within its spacious walls you’ll find a California King size bed, minimalist-chic décor, ample storage solutions and a large en-suite. It also opens out to a private patio. The second and third bedrooms are well-appointed with flatscreen televisions and custom blackout window treatments. The final bedroom is located in a charming, self-contained casita with kitchenette and seating area. It also houses a spa-quality en-suite.
When you’re ready to explore, you can start with easy walks around the neighborhood, marveling at the local architecture. The villa is a quick drive to historic Palm Canyon Drive, known as the Palm Springs “strip”. It’s lined with a diverse mix of shops, restaurants and galleries. If you’ve come to relax, you’ll find numerous world class spas nearby, while golfers can spend memorable days teeing off on the lush fairways of world-class courses.
Palm Springs Registered Tax Number: 3031
Palm Springs City ID: 2308
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Master: California King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Dual built-in wardrobe, Private patio
- Bedroom 2: California King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with Bedroom 3 with shower and bathtub, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with Bedroom 2 with shower and bathtub, Television
- Bedroom 4: California King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, Television, Kitchenette with bar sink
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Wi-Fi access
- Washer & Dryer
- Air conditioning
- Swiming pool (Heated saline pool) with integrated tanning shelf and custom spa
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining
- Gas grill
- Mountain view
STAFF & SERVICES
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Chef service
Points of Interest:
- 1.6 miles to Palm Springs Art Museum
- 3.4 miles to Moorten Botanical Garden
- 4.2 miles to Escena Golf Club
- 5 miles to Mesquite Golf & Country Club
- 6 miles to Indian Canyons Golf Resort
- 7.9 miles to Indian Canyons
- 16.1 miles to Palm Desert
- 4.4 miles to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Palm Springs, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.