14 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
Etched into the hillside of Cannes, overlooking the city, the ocean, and the mountains beyond, Villa Phoenix is the perfect setting for your next amazing Luxury Retreat. With six queen en-suite bedrooms, a hot tub and infinity pool that looks out towards the ocean and plenty of spacious lounge area, your group of twelve will fall in love with this modern French villa. Nearby, visit one of France’s most important cultural hubs, Cannes, in just a few minute’s drive. You’ll also find gorgeous beachfront at Plage le Lagon within five-kilometers from home.
Ornate chandeliers, mirrors, headboards, and serving plates decorate this sleek and stylish modern home, adding a delightful, Old-World contrast to the contemporary environment. In the living room, designer furniture is thoughtfully arranged to face the four, ocean-facing, balcony doors, for an incredible ocean view. Soothing cream tones and parquet floors ensure relaxation in the open concept main room. Around the corner, you’ll find the formal dining area with seating for twelve, which also features a view and access to the balcony. Some of Phoenix’s other exciting spaces are, the home gym, wine cellar, massage room, and the hammam.
Outside, Phoenix boasts an amazing ocean view from the pool, hot tub, and alfresco dining area with seating for twelve. Out front, there’s a three-car garage, with extra parking in the driveway. And, Phoenix comes equipped with Wi-Fi, television, a sound system, and air conditioning.
Although an incredibly dynamic city, Cannes is best known for its glamorous Harbourside, which features sun lounger-striped beaches, designer bars, the palaces of La Croisette, and some of the World’s finest luxury yachts. If you’re an admirer of the highest end couture and fine French dining, then the boutique shops and seaside restaurants along the harbor are sure to impress. And, if there’s a golf aficionado in your party, Golf de la Grande Bastide is an internationally renowned course located along the Riviera with gorgeous views of the French countryside.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony with outdoor furniture, Desk
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Air conditioning, Access to the outdoors
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Television, Air conditioning, Access to the outdoors
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with dual vanity, Desk, Television, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Nespresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Sound System
- Air conditioning
- Home Gym
- Wine Cellar
- Massage Room
- Infinity swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Tax of Stay (€1.8/person/night)
Points of Interest
- 4.1 km to Tennis Club de Cannes
- 4.4 km to La Croisette at Cannes
- 4.7 km to Cannes
- 10.1 km to Antibes
- 17.5 km to Golf de la Grande Bastide
- 19.6 km to Town of Grasse
- 32.5 km to Nice - Old Town
- 5.3 km to Plage le Lagon
- 16.6 to Plage Villeneuve-Loubet
- 23.7 km to Aéroport Nice Côte d'Azur (NCE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.