Contemporary hillside retreat near Sonoma Plaza
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
You can have it all on a Napa and Sonoma escape to Twilight Ridge. Perched on a rise in the Mission Highlands area, this dreamy vacation rental offers incredible sunset views, a range of luxury amenities and a location close to the boutiques, galleries and restaurants of Sonoma Plaza. Its five bedrooms can accommodate up to ten friends or family members on a relaxed California holiday.
Look out over the surrounding vineyards and hills from expansive outdoor living areas with a pool, hot tub, lounging and dining areas, and a barbecue. On cooler evenings, linger outside with a glass of a new favorite vintage or enjoy the media room, gas fireplace and Wi-Fi indoors.
Fold-away glass walls connect the outdoor living areas with the open-concept interiors for a seamless feel. A formal living room with an inviting stone fireplace and wood-paneled ceilings connects to the formal dining room by a few steps for easy entertaining. There’s also an open-plan great room with living and dining areas, plus a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar.
Twilight Ridge has three bedrooms with king beds: one master bedroom with a private en-suite bathroom, and two that share access to a hall bathroom. The other two bedrooms have queen beds; one has an en-suite and the other has access to its own bathroom. Like the main living areas, the bedrooms are chic and contemporary, with whimsical touches such as leopard-print area rugs.
The villa is less than a 10-minute drive from both the natural beauty of the Sonoma Overlook Trail and the lively shopping and dining in Sonoma Plaza, where you can browse galleries of unique artwork or book a honeymoon-worthy dinner. It’s also close enough for a day trip to Bouverie Wildflower Preserve, Sonoma Valley Regional Park, Sonoma Raceway and several wineries.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master Bedroom: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and tub, Dual Vanity, Television, Lounge area, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Bathroom with shower & tub combo, Television, Direct access to pool
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 5, Stand-alone shower, Dual vanity Television
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Walk-in closet
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 10
- Gas fireplace
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- 2 Dishwashers
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Swimming pool (mildly heated from Memorial Day to Labour Day)
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Terrace with lounge area
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute drive to Sonoma Overlook Trail
- 8 minute drive to Sonoma Plaza
- 9 minute drive to Sonoma
- 8.7 miles to Bouverie Wildflower Preserve
- 9.9 miles to Glen Ellen
- 10.2 miles to Sonoma Valley Regional Park
- 13.4 miles to Sonoma Raceway
- 17 miles to Downtown Napa
- 17.4 miles to Oxbow Public Market
- 20.7 miles to Oakville
- 23.7 miles to Santa Rosa
- 18 miles to Napa County Airport (APC)
- 33 miles to Sonoma County Airport (STS)
- 59 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
Napa County Airport
30 min(s) drive
Sonoma County Airport
54 min(s) drive
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
81 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Sonoma Overlook Trail
5 min(s) drive
9 min(s) drive
Bouverie Wildflower Preserve
19 min(s) drive
Sonoma Valley Regional Park
20 min(s) drive
21 min(s) drive
24 min(s) drive
31 min(s) drive
Oxbow Public Market
34 min(s) drive
41 min(s) drive
45 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.