14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 6 baths
Find a quiet haven just five minutes from the heart of St. Tropez at Villa Antropy. This charming seven-bedroom vacation rental occupies a lush private garden with plenty of space for soaking in the French Riviera sunshine on a relaxed holiday with friends and family. If you’re after chic beach clubs and nightlife, however, they’re only a short drive away.
The villa’s expansive outdoor living areas feature a large swimming pool, manicured lawns and a spacious terrace with living and dining furniture, plenty of sun loungers and a barbecue. After the sun sets, relax in front of the Apple TV or share photos of your stay via Wi-Fi. For your comfort and convenience, the villa is air conditioned and has laundry facilities.
Inside, Villa Antropy is an appealing mix of the traditional and contemporary, the global and the Provençal. A laid-back living room with comfortable slipcovered sofas opens to an equally inviting dining room with bold tile floors and an elegant wrought-iron table. The fully equipped kitchen, however, is sleek and modern, with flat-fronted cabinets and state-of-the-art appliances.
There are six bedrooms in the main house of this luxury property and one in a separate guest house. The main house has four bedrooms with double beds, including the master suite, and two bedrooms with two twin beds each. The guest house, which has a double bed, is perfect for in-laws wanting quiet or a couple seeking a honeymoon-style retreat. All but two of the main-house bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
Villa Antropy is only a 2-minute drive (or an easy walk) to Salins Beach, a relatively quiet stretch with a few restaurants of its own. It’s also a 5-minute drive to central St. Tropez and a 10-minute drive from Pampelonne Beach, home to trendy oceanfront restaurants such as Club 55 and Nikki Beach and a lively jet-set scene.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master Bedroom: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Dual-vanity, Stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Air conditioning, Garden view, Access to Terrace
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual-vanity, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Shared bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Double bed, Shared bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds, Shared bathroom, Stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed,Shared bathroom, Stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 7: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Apple TV
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming Pool (Heating upon request)
- Alfresco dining
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (2hrs/per day 5 days/week)
- Pool cleaning
- Gardening services
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Linen & towel change
Points of Interest
- 3.4 km from St-Tropez Harbor
- 3.2 km from La Citadelle de Saint-Tropez
- 10 km from St-Tropez Golf Club
- 0.5 km from Sallins beach
- 7 km from Pampelonne beach
- 10 km from Escalet beach
- 55 km from Toulon Airport
- 97 km from Nice Airport
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.