Multi-level midcentury suite in Mountain Shadows
4 guests · 2 bedrooms · 2 baths
This two-bedroom loft is located within Mountain Shadows, a magnificent golf resort in Arizona's Paradise Valley. Built in 1959 and completely renovated in 2017, the resort has preserved its vintage Mid-Century Modern style while offering a fabulous array of high-end contemporary amenities. This capacious apartment strikes a fine balance between well-appointed privacy, resort privileges, and a prime location within easy reach of Scottsdale, Phoenix, and several world-class golf courses and spa retreats. Two superb bedrooms offer ideal accommodations for dual couples, a small family, or destination wedding guests seeking a stylish home-base in this famed desert oasis.
The 1,700-square-foot loft is one of the most spacious residences within Mountain Shadows. Its luminous, open-concept living area features a comfortable lounge with HDTV, a dining table for six, and a fully equipped kitchen with an ample island bar, while the adjoining study offers a lovely haven for work or quiet relaxation. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors opens to an ample patio with lounge seating, inviting you to savor the delicious desert air or sip a nightcap under the spectacular stars. Central air conditioning, a washer/dryer, and complementary maid and turndown service will keep you comfortable during your stay.
Both bedrooms enjoy air conditioning, TVs, and ensuite bathrooms, affording each guest or couple a peaceful private sanctuary. The master suite includes a king bed, direct balcony access, and a deluxe bathroom with tub and shower. The guest suite enjoys a private entry and features a queen-size bed.
From your residence, you're within walking distance of the resort's superb offerings, including the Citizens Club (with two large pools, a fitness center, and a juice bar), Hearth '61 restaurant, The Gallery at Mountain Shadows (featuring fine local artwork), and The Short Course, an eighteen-hole par-three course named "Renovation of the Year" by Golf Inc. Hiking and biking trails abound in the countryside surrounding the resort, and you're just minutes by car from Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa, Camelback Golf Club, Paradise Valley Country Club, and Echo Canyon Recreation Area. With Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport less than nine miles away, this vacation rental is a convenient choice for destination wedding guests or hassle-free getaways with friends.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Private entry
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Streaming TV
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Lounging chairs
- Gated resort
SHARED ACCESS TO MOUNTAIN SHADOWS RESORT AMENITIES
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Lounging furniture
- Fitness center
- Valet parking
- Golf privileges at The Short Course (green fees not included)
- Putting green
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily turndown service with bottled water
- Maid service
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- 24-hour room service
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 2 minute walk to The Short Course golf club
- 3 minute drive to Paradise Valley Country Club
- 5 minute drive to Echo Canyon Recreation Area
- 6 minute drive to Camelback Village Racquet and Health Club
- 7 minute drive to Camelback Golf Club
- 7 minute drive to Scottsdale
- 9 minute drive to The Phoenician Resort
- 10 minute drive to Orange Tree Golf Club
- 6.9 miles to Talking Stick Golf Club
- 9.5 miles to Phoenix Zoo & Desert Botanical Garden
- 12 miles to Downtown Phoenix
- 8.7 miles to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Paradise Valley, AZ
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.