Art-filled ski retreat outside Teton Village
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Take yourself away to a fabulous mountain setting at Fish Creek Lodge 63. Tucked into the valley below Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in the luxury Shooting Star development, this charming vacation rental boasts incredible views and equally stunning interior design. Its 3,400 square feet and three bedrooms are spacious enough for six friends or family members—or a honeymoon in the scenic heart of Wyoming.
No matter what time of year you visit, you can enjoy the fresh mountain air from a private deck with a barbecue, al-fresco dining for six, a fireplace and a hot tub. Of course, if the snow is too deep outside, you can cozy up indoors in the media room or around the fireplace, wine fridge and Wi-Fi.
Chalet-inspired interiors filled with an eclectic art collection are a holiday from the ordinary. Fish Creek Lodge uses reclaimed timber and stone to nod to its surroundings—along with a double-height window in the great room that frames the mountain views. Whether you’ve spent the day skiing, hiking or relaxing, the sitting area, dining area and breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen are both stylish and inviting.
The lodge has one master bedroom with a king bed, its own gas fireplace and an en-suite bathroom; one bedroom with a queen bed and en-suite bathroom; and one bedroom with two twin beds and access to a hall bathroom.
The villa is a 10-minute walk to Teton Village and the Shooting Star Golf Course, and less than a 10-minute drive from Grand Teton National Park and skiing at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. It’s a 20-minute drive to the towns of Jackson and Wilson, but you can also reach their shopping and dining options by a paved bike path. For an unforgettable day trip, catch a geyser eruption at Yellowstone National Park.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master Bedroom: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Gas fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: Two twin size beds, Access to hall bathroom with stand-alone-shower, Dual vanity, Desk
Additional bedding - Media room : Queen sleeper sofa
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Espresso machine
- Air conditioning
- Media room
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Ski shuttle service (mandatory charge)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute walk to Shooting Star Golf Course
- 10 minute walk to Teton Village
- 3 minute drive to Grand Teton National Park
- 7 minute drive to Aspens Market
- 12 miles drive to Town of Jackson
- 18 miles drive to Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club
- 44 miles drive to Granite Hot Springs & Camp
- 55 miles drive to Yellowstone National Park
- 3 minute drive to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 13 miles drive Snow King Resort
- 21 miles drive to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
- 92 miles drive to Idaho Falls Regional Airport (IDA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 5 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.