Classic barn board and stone lodge amid the pines
10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Located in between Shooting Star Golf Course, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, and Teton Village, this luxuriously updated farmhouse enjoys incredibly scenic mountain views and convenient proximity to Jackson Hole’s most exciting attractions. Whether you’re visiting Wyoming to ski, golf, hike, or just enjoy the rugged mountain lifestyle, you’re sure to fall in love with Shooting Star Cabin’s authentic atmosphere and breathtaking surroundings. With accommodations for ten, this cabin is perfect for a family ski vacation, golf trip with friends, or an exciting retreat with colleagues.
From the peaked roof to the barn board siding, down to the log and mortar, Shooting Star Cabin is quintessential Jackson. Inside, exposed wood, rugged stone, and a roaring fire set the tone for an unforgettable vacation experience. Mixed into the rustic-chic decor, you’ll find designer furniture, high-end electronics, and state of the art appliances, all sure to satisfy the most discerning luxury travelers. Throughout the cabin, you’ll find numerous mountain-view framing windows. If you’d like a closer look, head outside and relax in the hot tub while you gaze upon Wyoming’s rugged, natural beauty.
When it’s time for dinner, Shooting Star’s formal dining area has seating for eight, and there’s extra space at the fully-equipped kitchen’s breakfast bar. The cabin is also outfitted with television, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, a barbecue, a washer/dryer, and more. The master bedroom features a king sized bed, a gas fireplace, and an en-suite bathroom with dual vanity, stand-alone shower, and bathtub.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is one of America’s most celebrated ski destinations, and Shooting Star is just three minutes from its base. If you’d like to explore even more World-class skiing, Snow King Resort is only thirteen miles from home. Yellowstone National Park and Granite Hot Springs are also near enough for afternoon excursions, and if it’s your first time in Wyoming, they are a must-see. And, for vibrant mountain nightlife, Teton Village and the town of Jackson are great places spend a night out.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Gas fireplace, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Shared access to bathroom with kids room, Shower/bathtub combo, Gas fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower and bathtub combo, Television
- Additional bedding - Kids room: Two twin bunk beds, Shared access to bathroom with bedroom #2
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Air conditioning
- Gas fireplace
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hot tub (heating included)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Ski shuttle service (mandatory charge)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 2 minute walk to Shooting Star Golf Course
- 3 minute drive to Teton Village
- 4 minute drive to Grand Teton National Park
- 4.7 mile drive to Aspens Market
- 12 mile drive to Town of Jackson
- 18 mile drive to Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club
- 44 mile drive to Granite Hot Springs & Camp
- 129 mile drive to Yellowstone National Park
- 3 minute drive to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 13 mile drive to Snow King Resort
- 21 mile drive to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
- 92 mile drive to Idaho Falls Regional Airport (IDA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 4 more
Teton Village, WY
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.