Designer ski lodge near slopes and national parks
12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
No matter what season, Wilson, Wyoming is an incredibly scenic destination for adventure tourism. In the winter months, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, just three minutes from home, is where you’ll find some of the best skiing in the country. In the summer, golf, hiking, cycling, and rock climbing are all great ways to take in the scenic mountain views and incredible National Parks in the Wilson area.
Traditional ski lodge decor gets a sleek and stylish makeover at Four Pines 5. After a long day on the slopes, you’re sure to appreciate the warm and inviting vibes that come with rustic timber framing, exposed wood beams, a stone fireplace, and plush couches. However, there’s more to Four Pines than initially meets the eye. Designer furniture, state of the art electronics, and high-end fixtures add a touch of modern contemporary class, creating a perfect atmosphere for discerning luxury travelers. Upstairs, the bedrooms take on a slightly different vibe, with soothing white walls and darkly stained wood accents. The kitchen is decked out with stainless steel appliances, and the breakfast bar helps to promote a great social environment, even while preparing meals.
When it’s time to sit down for dinner, Four Pine’s dining area inside is perfect for a more formal meal, while the alfresco set on the patio is great for an afternoon barbecue. While you’re outside, consider a relaxing soak in the hot tub, there’s no place better to rejuvenate from another exciting day on the mountain. Back inside, features like the media room, sound system, Wi-Fi, and fireplace are sure to help set the mood for memorable nights in with family and friends.
When it’s time to get out and explore, Grand Teton and Yellowstone national parks are perfect destinations for day trips. If you’d prefer to enjoy Wyoming’s city life, Teton Village, Jackson, and Aspens Market are all great places to find local boutique shops, cafes, bars, restaurants, and nightlife. And, if there’s a golfer in the group, Shooting Star Golf Course is just a five-minute walk from home.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Desk, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (or Two twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with shower and bathtub combo, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 5 : Two twin size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Media room
- Air Conditioning
- Wine cooler
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Espresso machine
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Hot tub - heating included
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Ski shuttle service (mandatory charge)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute walk to Shooting Star Golf Course
- 3 minute drive to Grand Teton National Park
- 7 minute drive to Aspens Market
- 3 miles drive to Teton Village
- 12 miles drive to Town of Jackson
- 18 miles drive to Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club
- 43 miles drive to Granite Hot Springs & Camp
- 55 miles drive to Yellowstone National Park
- 3 minute drive to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 18 miles drive to Snow King Resort
- 21 miles drive to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
- 92 miles drive to Idaho Falls Regional Airport (IDA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 6 more
Teton Village, WY
Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
33 min(s) drive
Idaho Falls Regional Airport (IDA)
110 min(s) drive
Shooting Star Jackson Hole Golf Club
1 min(s) drive
Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club
29 min(s) drive
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
3 min(s) drive
Snow King Resort
23 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
3 min(s) drive
7 min(s) drive
Grand Teton National Park
28 min(s) drive
Town of Jackson
32 min(s) drive
Granite Hot Springs Pool
68 min(s) drive
Yellowstone National Park
119 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.