Classic vaulted ski lodge by the Telluride gondola
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Business License Number: 001248
Take a Colorado ski holiday to the next level at Cabin on the Ridge. A cabin in name only, this luxury property looks down over the Telluride area from a perch that’s only accessible by gondola. Its incredible amenities, both private and shared, and four bedrooms make it feel like a resort that’s just for you and your party of eight.
The cabin has its own outdoor living areas with mountain views and a hot tub, barbecue, al-fresco dining for six and a fireplace. Inside, you’ll find a media room, cable TV, Sonos sound system, Wi-Fi and even an oxygen system, so you can breathe as easily as you would at lower altitudes. Guests are also welcome to use the heated pool, hot tub, exercise room and theater at the nearby Ridge Club.
Rustic on the outside, elegant on the inside, this vacation rental truly elevates mountain-lodge style. It’s laid out around an open-concept great room whose picture windows perfectly frame the views and whose stone fireplace makes a cozy focal point. The living area and fully equipped kitchen are open to each other; sit down for special-occasion meals in the adjacent formal dining room.
Cabin on the Ridge has three bedrooms with king beds, including a honeymoon-worthy master suite with its own jetted tub and balcony, and one bedroom with two twin beds. All four bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
The cabin’s secluded location means you can spend your stay with just friends and family for company. But with the Telluride free gondola only a 50-yard walk from your front door, it’s also easy to access skiing, shopping and dining in both Mountain Village and downtown Telluride. If you’ll be visiting outside ski season, plan to tee off at the nearby Telluride Golf Course or take a day trip to the picturesque Alta Lakes.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Fireplace, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television, Fireplace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 4: Two twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Television (Cable)
- Sonos sound system
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Floor heating
- Oxygen system
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Outdoor fireplace
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
SHARED ACCESS TO RIDGE CLUB AMENITIES
- Exercise room
- Heated pool
- Hot tub
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3.3 miles to Telluride Golf Course
- 3.3 miles to Mountain Village Core
- 9.6 miles to Downtown Telluride
- 9.9 miles to Bear Creek Trail
- 12 miles to Alta lakes & Ghost town
- 50 yard walk to Free Gondola
- 9.7 miles to Telluride Gondola Station
- 8.7 miles to Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
- 70 miles to Montrose Regional Airport (MRJ)
- 387 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Sonos sound system
+ 2 more
Heated infinity pool
Mountain Village, CO
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.