Retro modern villa above cityscape in Beverly Hills
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Live out a Hollywood dream at Flicker Way. Set high above Los Angeles, this stunning contemporary estate commands silver-screen-worthy views of the skyline all the way to the Pacific. Its gallery-like interiors, filled with an incredible collection of art, are the perfect backdrop for a highly Instagrammable stay with friends or a relaxed holiday with family.
Take in the panorama of the city from outdoor living areas with an infinity pool, hot tub and plenty of loungers lined up along a sunny terrace. As the sun sinks lower in the sky, heat up the barbecue in the outdoor kitchen for dinner at the al-fresco table, linger with a glass of California wine by the firepit or watch the stars come out from the rooftop terrace. If you’d prefer to relax inside, there’s a TV, wine fridge, gas fireplaces and Wi-Fi to welcome you there.
Flicker Way also boasts 3,500 square feet of living space that’s both stylish and smart, with high-tech features like automated lighting. Twenty-foot ceilings and a custom smoked-glass chandelier make a dramatic statement in the open-concept living and dining room. Turn around the corner to another open-plan area with a second sitting area and fully equipped Calacatta marble kitchen.
The ambience of contemporary luxury continues in the three bedrooms. There’s one master suite with a king bed, lounge area, fireplace and a balcony overlooking downtown L.A., and two bedrooms with queen beds. All three bedrooms have private en-suite bathrooms.
This Beverly Hills vacation rental is less than a 5-mile drive from shopping on Rodeo Drive, entertainment at The Grove and the center of Hollywood. It’s also a short drive from several beaches and the incredible collection at the Getty Center. If you’re traveling with kids, indulge them in a day at Universal Studios; if you’re traveling as a couple, relive your honeymoon over dinner and a concert at the Hollywood Bowl.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain/steam shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Fireplace, Television, Balcony, View of Downtown LA
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Balcony, View of Downtown LA
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Balcony, View of Downtown LA
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Television (cable)
- Gas fireplaces
- Central air conditioning
- Infinity Lap Pool (heating at extra cost - $100/day)
- Hot tub (heating at extra cost)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Rooftop Balcony
- Fire pit
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.8 miles to Rodeo Drive
- 3.5 miles to The Grove
- 4.5 miles to Hollywood
- 5.2 miles to Hollywood Bowl
- 7.1 miles to Universal Studios
- 7.7 miles to The Getty Center
- 8.9 miles to Griffith Observatory
- 11.3 miles to Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- 11.6 miles to Wilson & Harding Golf Course
- 12.2 miles to Venice Canals
- 15.1 miles to Topanga State Park
- 10.8 miles to Santa Monica Beach & Pier
- 12.1 miles to Venice Beach
- 22.7 miles to Malibu Pier
- 11.3 miles to Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
- 12.5 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- 15.8 miles to Van Nuys Airport (VNY)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Los Angeles, CA
Van Nuys Airport (VNY)
32 min(s) drive
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
34 min(s) drive
Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
37 min(s) drive
Santa Monica Beach & Pier
32 min(s) drive
34 min(s) drive
43 min(s) drive
Wilson & Harding Golf Course
35 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
15 min(s) drive
17 min(s) drive
19 min(s) drive
The Getty Center
21 min(s) drive
23 min(s) drive
Universal Studios Hollywood
24 min(s) drive
Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens
33 min(s) drive
36 min(s) drive
39 min(s) drive
Topanga State Park
47 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.