12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 baths
Indulge every sense at Villa Luce. This luxury vacation rental offers gorgeous Mediterranean views from its garden setting, and a location close to Saint-Tropez puts you just a short drive from some of the best shopping and dining in the French Riviera. Its eclectic interiors and six bedrooms are the perfect size for an extended family or a group of friends.
Take a deep breath—and take in the sweeping views—as you lounge by the pool, soak in the hot tub or heat up the barbecue for an al-fresco dinner at the table for eight. After sunset, serve refreshments from the wine cooler, flip on the sound system, cozy up to the fireplace or share holiday snaps over the house’s Wi-Fi.
Villa Luce is laid out around an open-plan great room filled with an eclectic mix of pieces both elegant and exotic. Graceful sofas and chairs are tucked around the fireplace in the sitting area; be sure to look up to admire the shocking pink of the light fixtures. (There’s also a second sitting area just upstairs.) The adjacent dining area and fully equipped kitchen have more French country charm, with tones of cream and pale green.
All six of the villa’s bedrooms have king beds and private en-suite bathrooms. Like the great room, they’re charming and relaxed, with pastel hues, wood accents and, in some of the bedrooms, dreamy views of the sea.
From the villa’s location near Gassin, it’s a short drive to must-visit beaches such as Plage des Loriots and Pearl Beach. Don’t miss the chance to play a round in the Riviera sunshine at the nearby Golf Club Saint-Tropez. And for everything from world-class shopping to a honeymoon-worthy dinner out, it’s an easy trip into the heart of Saint-Tropez itself.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Balcony, Safe
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub,Television, Balcony, Safe
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom bathtub, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Dual vanity, Terrace
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Dual vanity, Terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area
- Sound system
- Wine cooler
- Office space
- Swimming Pool
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco Dining - Seating for 8
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 4hrs per day
- Housekeeping - 6hrs per day
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef services
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.2 km to Golf Club Saint-Tropez
- 3.4 Gendarmerie Nationale
- 3.8 km to Saint-Tropez
- 4.3 Citadel of Saint-Tropez
- 1.4 km to Plage des Loriots
- 2.5 km to Pearl Beach Saint-Tropez
- 14.8 km to International Airport Gulf of St. Tropez (LTT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
La Môle - Saint-Tropez Airport (LTT)
19 min(s) drive
Plage des Loriots
6 min(s) drive
7 min(s) drive
Golf Club Saint-Tropez
9 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
8 min(s) drive
Musée Naval de la Citadelle
11 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.