14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 7 baths
This sensational beachfront estate is situated on the western shore of Antigua near Jolly Harbor. Nestled amid lush palm groves on a private peninsula extending into the turquoise sea, the 12,000-square-foot villa is practically a resort unto itself, featuring a swimming pool, a jacuzzi, private boat mooring, expansive living and dining areas, and a lovely private beach. Your vacation rental includes outstanding chef services (and a truly pro-grade gourmet kitchen), a concierge, housekeeping, airport transfers, and a complimentary boat trip to Nelson's Dockyard. Seven superb bedroom suites—all with king or queen beds and ensuite bathrooms—accommodate families and groups of friends up to fourteen in size.
The expansive, superbly appointed estate invites you to savor the open-air delights of this Caribbean paradise. Soothe your muscles in the spa and plunge into a refreshing pool. Bask in the exquisite sunlight on elegant lounge chairs, or sip cool refreshments beneath the rustic canopy. Spend the afternoon on your private beach, plunging into the luminous water or venturing by kayak, paddleboard, or pedalo across the glittering expanse. Embark on a boat trip to English Harbor and return to home-cooked feasts in the delicious, sea-kissed air. Then linger outdoors deep into the evening, marveling at the sunset and sipping Antiguan spirits in the nocturnal breeze.
The villa's three ample living areas can accommodate festive gatherings or serene relaxation in privacy. The spectacular main pavilion is perched beside the beach, with high, vaulted ceilings and a stunning gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar. The home is also equipped with table tennis and board games, as well as a media room and Wi-Fi.
All of the villa's bedroom suites enjoy terraces, ensuite bathrooms, air conditioning, and beautiful décor. The palatial gazebo suite features a king bed, large lounge, extraordinary ensuite bathroom with alfresco shower, and a wrap-around terrace with hammocks, sofas, and panoramic views. The main house features three king suites and three queen suites.
Beyond the private wonders of Palm Point, you're within easy reach of some of the island's finest attractions, including Coco Beach, Ffryes Beach, Jolly Harbor Golf Club, and Dickenson Bay. Proximity to V.C. Bird International Airport ensures convenient access for destination wedding guests and corporate retreats.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroomwith stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closets, Television, Air conditioning, Safe, Terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Terrace
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Terrace
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Terrace
- Bedroom 7 - Gazebo: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Lounge area, Terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Nespresso machine
- Ice maker
- DVD Player
- Media room
- Table tennis
- Board games
- 3 indoor living areas
- Beachfront - Private beach
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Jacuzzi - heating included
- Sun beds
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco shower
- Alfresco dining
- Golf carts
- Beach games
- Private mooring
STAFF & SERVICES
- Chef service (Breakfast, lunch and dinner from January 4 to April 15 and December 1 - December 19 2019 only, feed & beverage at extra cost)
- House keeping and daily maid service
- 24hr security
- Airport transfers
- Welcome basket and grocery pre-stocking
- 1 free boat trip from the villa to English harbour (except from December 1 - December 19, 2019)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef service
- Spa services
- Activities and excursions
- Car rentals
Points of Interest
- 6 minute drive to Jolly Harbour Golf Club
- 10 minute drive to Jolly Harbour
- 9.9 km to Museum of Antigua and Barbuda
- 10 km to Heritage Quay
- 13.8 km to Fort James
- 14.2 km to Old Sugar Windmill
- 14.6 km to Dickenson Bay
- 19.7 km to Betty's Hope
- 20.3 km to Falmouth Harbour
- 22.6 km to Stingray City
- 23.6 km to Nelson's Dockyard
- 25.1 km to Shirley Heights
- Private beachfront
- 10 minute drive to Jolly Beach
- 5.3 km to Coco Beach
- 5.7 km to Ffryes Beach
- 15.7 km to V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Ping pong table
Jolly Harbour, Antigua and Barbuda
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.