Contemporary slopeside chalet at Ridge Rider Run
11 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4 baths
Get the best of Bachelor Gulch at Buckhorn Townhome 298. Not only is this Vail Valley vacation rental located in a private setting at the end of a cul-de-sac, it offers sk-in access from the Ridge Rider run. Its three bedrooms and loft area can accommodate eleven, if you’ll be traveling with friends and family, or they can be reserved for a honeymoon-style Colorado escape with a special someone.
Guests are welcome to use the shared pool and hot tubs at the nearby Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch—or to soak in the villa’s own al-fresco hot tub. There’s also a terrace with a barbecue outside, as well as a TV, sound system, wet bar, gas fireplace and Wi-Fi inside.
The townhome is a sophisticated mix of rustic charm and modern style. Its open-concept great room features a vaulted ceiling, wood-paneled wall and double-height stone fireplace alongside a cozy leather sofa and bistro-style dining table. The adjacent kitchen is fully equipped and ultra-chic with its all-white color scheme punctuated by a few black cabinets. There’s also a separate media room where the kids can watch a movie while the grown-ups take care of dinner.
Buckhorn Townhome 298 has two bedrooms with king beds, including a master suite with a jetted tub, and one bedroom with a queen bed. All three bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. For larger parties, there’s also a loft area with a twin-over-double bunk bed and a twin daybed, twin trundle bed and queen sofa bed in the media room.
A holiday at this property gives you the luxury of being just steps from the nearest ski run and just a short drive from dining, shopping and more in the town of Avon. A 10-minute drive will bring you to the Beaver Creek Golf Club in summer, the Beaver Creek Ski Area in winter and Beaver Creek Village year-round.
Business License Number: 003670
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Additional Bedding - Loft: Twin-over-double size bunk bed, Television
- Additional Bedding - Den: Twin size day bed, Twin size trundle bed, Queen size sleeper sofa
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Sound system
- Gas fireplace
- Wet bar
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Garage - 2 spots
- Parking - 2 spots
STAFF & SERVICES
- Mid-week clean on stays of 5 nights or longer (Winter only)
- Mid-week clean on stays of 7 nights or longer (Spring/Summer/Fall)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional housekeeping
Points of Interest:
- 7 minute drive to Town of Avon with restaurant & shops
- 10 minute drive to Beaver Creek Golf Club
- 10 minute drive to Beaver Creek Village
- 5.4 miles to EagleVail Golf Club
- 13 miles to Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
- 13 miles to Vail Village
- 14 miles to Vail Golf Club
- Ski-in from Ridge Rider Run
- 100 foot walk to Roughlock Run for ski-out access
- 10 minute drive to Beaver Creek Ski Area
- 12 miles to Lionshead Village
- 13 miles to Vail Ski Resort
- 33 miles to Copper Mountain
- 29 miles to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 92 miles to Aspen-Pitkin County Airport (ASE)
- 131 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 1 more
Beaver Creek, CO
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.