Rustic alpine chalet at Ridge Rider Run
8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4 baths
Start a new tradition with family or friends at Buckhorn Townhome 53. With ski-in access and beautiful views of the Colorado landscape, this Vail Valley vacation rental is one you’ll want to return to year after year. Its three bedrooms and professionally designed interiors can welcome groups of up to eight for a holiday in style in Bachelor Gulch.
Guests of the townhome are welcome to use the shared pool and hot tubs at the nearby Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch. The villa also has its own private barbecue area, plus an entertainment area with a TV, Sonos sound system and Wi-Fi. A gas fireplace keeps it cozy, and laundry facilities make it convenient.
Interiors by Ginger Barber Designs use a neutral palette and one-of-a-kind finds for a sophisticated and eclectic feel. The central open-concept great room features two sitting areas—one around the fireplace and one around the TV—along with a dining area for six and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar.
This luxury property has two bedrooms with king beds, including a master with a honeymoon-suite-worthy jetted tub and walk-in closet, and one bedroom with two twin bunk beds. All three bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and the same considered style as the great room: soft-toned bedding set off by antique pieces such as accent chairs and writing desks.
Buckhorn Townhome 53 enjoys ski-in access from the Ridge Rider run, and guests can walk or glide to the Roughlock run for ski-out access. For après-ski dining or shopping, make the 8-minute drive to the town of Avon or the 4-mile drive to Beaver Creek Village. If you’ll be staying during the summer, it’s also a short drive to the Beaver Creek Golf Club. And if you don’t feel like driving yourself, ask about the on-call shuttle service included in your stay at the townhome.
Business License Number: 003670
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 3: Two twin size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Nespresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Sonos sound system
- Gas fireplace
- Iron/Ironing board
- Garage - 2 spots
- Parking - 2 spots
- Shared access to Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch pool and hot tubs
STAFF & SERVICES
- On-call shuttle service
- Mid-week clean on stays of 5 nights or longer (Winter only)
- Mid-week clean on stays of 7 nights or longer (Spring/Summer/Fall)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional housekeeping
Points of Interest:
- 8 minute drive to Town of Avon with restaurant & shops
- 10 minute drive to Beaver Creek Golf Club
- 4.3 miles to Beaver Creek Village
- 5.5 miles to EagleVail Golf Club
- 13 miles to Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
- 13 miles to Vail Village
- 14 miles to Vail Golf Club
- Ski-in from Ridge Rider Run
- 100 foot walk to Roughlock Run for ski-out access
- 4.3 miles to Beaver Creek Ski Area
- 12 miles to Lionshead Village
- 13 miles to Vail Ski Resort
- 33 miles to Copper Mountain
- 28 miles to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 92 miles to Aspen-Pitkin County Airport (ASE)
- 131 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Sonos sound system
+ 1 more
Beaver Creek, CO
Eagle County Regional Airport
35 min(s) drive
Aspen-Pitkin Airport (ASE)
104 min(s) drive
Denver International Airport
140 min(s) drive
Beaver Creek Golf Club
10 min(s) drive
EagleVail Golf Club
13 min(s) drive
Vail Golf Club
23 min(s) drive
Vail Ski Resort
21 min(s) drive
41 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
8 min(s) drive
Beaver Creek Village
11 min(s) drive
20 min(s) drive
Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
20 min(s) drive
21 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.